Sabres sign Stuart

wildcat48

I :yawn: 'd when I started reading this thread. Means absolutely nothing unless you're an ECHL team.

Makes me miss Mike Card.

May not be often, but he will play in Buffalo at some point this season. He's like a Matt Ellis, high energy, good hitter, plays great by the boards, type of player. Lindy will call him up when we have a few injuried bodies for sure.

I love that on these threads we have post after post after post saying it's no news. lol. Lots of attention for no news lol.

Having said that i do agree but wonder if this makes us deeper than the atlantic? I can't remember how many 'depth' signings we've made this offseason but its quite incredible.

May not be often, but he will play in Buffalo at some point this season. He's like a Matt Ellis, high energy, good hitter, plays great by the boards, type of player. Lindy will call him up when we have a few injuried bodies for sure.

So Ink won't like him? :)

I love that on these threads we have post after post after post saying it's no news. lol. Lots of attention for no news lol.

Having said that i do agree but wonder if this makes us deeper than the atlantic? I can't remember how many 'depth' signings we've made this offseason but its quite incredible.

So are they not supposed to sign any of these guys and instead leave Portland dressing a roster of 7?

If he wears a Sabres uniform in the regular season than something disastrous has happened.

The problem is, this is the only news coming out of HSBC, without it, the crickets would be pretty loud here in the offseason

Archived