Sabres have worse schedule

ECHL

I've never given the back to back theory much credibility. It seems arbitrary and excuse laden. Someone intellectually superior to me needs to research this phenomenon to validate it. I think it's more myth than reality. I could be wrong.

Thanks. I overreact. It gets me in trouble. I am much better in person. It's pretty clear I'm not very good at this. I gave it a try.

Biggest problem with this is that they usually play at home on Friday and AT OTTAWA on Saturday. I haven't looked, but that's how it always seems. Fricken Senators......

What? The Sabres have to play at Ottawa 22 times this year? Did they move to some lacrosse league or something? :)

Just for the record: 5 of 6 meetings this year with Ottawa are part of b2b (fri at Ott - seaon operner, fri at Buf, sat at Ott, fri at Buf & sun at Buf)

this back to back crap is a sham. they are pro hockey players. if they cant play 2 games in a row, they should find another job.

A lot of us is the tone the coach sets. Lindy's old, burnt out and tired and his comments when the schedule gets tough often reflect his own weariness. I couldn't count the number of times Lindy has said, "We're in tough."

A lot of us is the tone the coach sets. Lindy's old, burnt out and tired and his comments when the schedule gets tough often reflect his own weariness. I couldn't count the number of times Lindy has said, "We're in tough."

Broken record syndrome goes for everyone in the organisation - Quinn, Darcy, Ruff, the players, and quite possible the zamboni driver too, only I haven't heard him speak in public.

Now, if this were only about what these people say I guess it wouldn't be so bad, but everything they do on and off the ice seems like freakin' groundhog day revisited as well.

Broken record syndrome goes for everyone in the organisation - Quinn, Darcy, Ruff, the players, and quite possible the zamboni driver too, only I haven't heard him speak in public.

Now, if this were only about what these people say I guess it wouldn't be so bad, but everything they do on and off the ice seems like freakin' groundhog day revisited as well.

You are correct sir. The team seems a bit stale. :doh:

Excuse me, excuse me, I wish to attempt an original thought, if I may.

See, I don't see the back to back games as a problem. They should be able to handle that. But the third game in four nights is different. I think that would be a more glaring inequity if we played more of those than other teams, but, at the end of the day it shouldn't matter that much at all over a whole season. If it means we finish ninth instead of in the playoffs, I'd shrug and say we shouldn't have been that close to the bottom anyway.

Biggest problem with this is that they usually play at home on Friday and AT OTTAWA on Saturday. I haven't looked, but that's how it always seems. Fricken Senators......

Yeah, but Mike Fisher might not has as much mojo anymore, so that could work to our advantage. :D

Archived