NEW TOPICS

Buffalo Fan

I am so sick of hearing "this is already in another thread" or this doesn't need it's own thread" you guys are "mod-ing" the ###### out of this thing. Once these threads start reaching 4 and 5 pages (and many well beyond) I don't feel like sifting thru each comment to make sure I am not redundant. Go ahead and shut it down, but really, who the f cares?

I am so sick of hearing "this is already in another thread" or this doesn't need it's own thread" you guys are "mod-ing" the ###### out of this thing. Once these threads start reaching 4 and 5 pages (and many well beyond) I don't feel like sifting thru each comment to make sure I am not redundant. Go ahead and shut it down, but really, who the f cares?

If u can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. :nana:

So what would you suggest? A new thread for each and every player transaction throughout the offseason? Like I say to all the other wannabee moderators. If you don't like how the moderation is being done, feel free to inquire about replacing me. Until then, go with the flow and STFU or find another website where you can create new threads until your heart is content. :rolleyes:

Start the thread all you want, but be prepared to get no response since people have already said what they have to say in another thread.

So what would you suggest? A new thread for each and every player transaction throughout the offseason? Like I say to all the other wannabee moderators. If you don't like how the moderation is being done, feel free to inquire about replacing me. Until then, go with the flow and STFU or find another website where you can create new threads until your heart is content. :rolleyes:

That's awesome man! You take feedback well.

No one is saying you need to read each comment to make sure your new thread is not redundant. However, if there are several threads going regarding possible trades the Sabres might make and/or on NHL trades generally, nobody wants to see another thread that logically fits into one of the existing ones. Just evaluate whether you need to start a new thread based on the titles of the current threads.

You might also consider not taking an aggressive tone about this.

Did you read my title? That doesn't bother me.

You missed the point. I'm saying you can start the thread all you want, but that doesn't mean anyone is going to post in it. People pointing out that we're already talking about it somewhere else is an attempt to make sure you don't miss out on the subject, which you will if people ignore it all together.

Archived