[Game Day] Bruins @ Sabres 5:00PM

SabresBeat

screw Peters, Gaustad can chuck 'em. let him take care of it.

Much rather have peters break his hand than Gaustad or get a suspended (sp really tired). I just hope they win with the Canes only getting one point tonight.

I gotta feeling it's going to be a dirty game. Boston is falling fast and with the two recent games against them, there is definitely some bad blood.

So after Briere's line scores 4 or 5 goals, they better stay safe.

Much rather have peters break his hand than Gaustad or get a suspended (sp really tired). I just hope they win with the Canes only getting one point tonight.

I hear ya on that, but I don't think Boston has any guys who'd go with Peters. The only guys they've got who are half decent fighters are Gill, Lacotoure, and Boynton. If they had a real heavyweight, someone like a Laraque, Boogaard, or Shelley, then I could see dressing Peters.

On top of that... if you dress Peters, who do you scratch? All 12 of the forwards who have been playing deserve to be in the lineup.

I hear ya on that, but I don't think Boston has any guys who'd go with Peters. The only guys they've got who are half decent fighters are Gill, Lacotoure, and Boynton. If they had a real heavyweight, someone like a Laraque, Boogaard, or Shelley, then I could see dressing Peters.

On top of that... if you dress Peters, who do you scratch? All 12 of the forwards who have been playing deserve to be in the lineup.

Boston had a good young heavyweight fighter named Colton Orr and they waived him earlier in the year. I believe the Rangers picked him up. It would have been enjoyable to see Peters actually get a chance to do his job. He's clearly the hardest-working and most passionate forward among this year's young Buffalo team.

Boston had a good young heavyweight fighter named Colton Orr and they waived him earlier in the year. I believe the Rangers picked him up. It would have been enjoyable to see Peters actually get a chance to do his job. He's clearly the hardest-working and most passionate forward among this year's young Buffalo team.

Peters?

I think Mr. Peters will dress and keep things polite with Mr. Boyton. Gloves come off early.

My biggest wish for today is that the folks at DirectV/Center Ice gives us the MSG feed and not Jack Edwards and the assclowns at NESN again....