[Game Day] Bruins @ Sabres 5:00PM

SabresBeat

ok, forget the game. its time to analize the nesn guys. During the first 10 minutes, it seemed like they were calling a fair game. objective reporting, even giving the sabres some compliments. Then came the roy high stick that he was faking (while bleeding on the ice) and the "retribution" comment on briere. these guys are clowns. tom golisano needs to start his own network, make it HD to go along with the new hd cameras and the HD scoreboards and then center ice will have a superior network to broadcast games from. make the announcement the week after the victory parade.

ok as for the game, you won't see a better give and go than you did with the roy goal... they're still shaky on defense but don't seem to be giving up many chances to biron... as for marty, he's playing well, but hasn't been given the chance to play awesome

(and lets keep it that way). the afinogenov goal was going to be a goal anyways beore the penalty shot (hell, he almost scored from his stomach anyways!) go sabres.

ok, forget the game. its time to analize the nesn guys. During the first 10 minutes, it seemed like they were calling a fair game. objective reporting, even giving the sabres some compliments. Then came the roy high stick that he was faking (while bleeding on the ice) and the "retribution" comment on briere. these guys are clowns. tom golisano needs to start his own network, make it HD to go along with the new hd cameras and the HD scoreboards and then center ice will have a superior network to broadcast games from. make the announcement the week after the victory parade.

ok as for the game, you won't see a better give and go than you did with the roy goal... they're still shaky on defense but don't seem to be giving up many chances to biron... as for marty, he's playing well, but hasn't been given the chance to play awesome

(and lets keep it that way). the afinogenov goal was going to be a goal anyways beore the penalty shot (hell, he almost scored from his stomach anyways!) go sabres.

corp - i'm glad i was not the only one that caught that....that comment almost made me sick? how on earth do you have the balls to call out a guy down on the ice hurt before you have even seen the replay?!?! He called it 'embellishment?!!" these guys are just so bad I can't stand it! it is beyond being homers! they didn't see any 'embellishment' on that Kalinin hook?!? i mean, it is 3-0 and it was probably gonna get called anyway so i am not blaming the refs at all, but rather they didn't pick up on the holding the stick?!?

anyway, i thought we might struggle today but the boys look good!

connolly scooooooooooooooooooooores on the PP... sabres remain on the pp due to the bench minor

i tell you, i'll be pissed if t his team wins the presidents trophy and loses in the first round due to special teams blunders... 4-1 on a stupid SHG

The guys playing the point get caught multiple times every game when on the PP....I have seen Teppo get caught about 3 times tonight alone....props to Kotalik on the last one though because he hustled to get back and break up a play that looked like it was going to turn into a goal....btw what a shift late in the period by Grier-Hecht-Gaustad...not a usual line but they were effective...all of them are so strong on the puck, they cycled it so well down low that it made the Bruins look like they were spectators instead of players.

I've always hated the bruins and still love the may day call from jeanneret when we swept them in the first round, but for them to say roy dove or was whiniing is just bologna. just watch the replay. stop crying boston you didn't see us crying when you guys were dominating us years back!

ok someone can do some stats research...

which team has the most 20 goal scorers?

sabres goals for vs. the rest of the league?

goals per skater (sabres goals for/20)?

i think its unreal that the sabres leading scorer is kotalik with 23. I'd much rather have this group of 20 goal scorers than the caps with t heir one 50 goal scorer (or whatever ovechkin has...)

they'll mention it in passing during the next boston game.

i'm convinced that the NESN production truck does not exist... they've blindly guessed on stats, dates, penalties, etc. this entire game. a disgrace to the ted darling memorial press box (which they actually ripped on during the 2nd period)

scoooooooooooooooooooooooores. vanek on a falling down breakaway shot. f-ing amazing!!!