NHL sdrawkcaB Commercials

bob_sauve28

I didn't like those commercials at first but now I just watch every second of them for details. The Gretzky goal against Billy Smith is so neat. And Messier giving that crazy laugh after getting the cup. That dude is happy!! Stevie Y's ot goal I watched live with a bunch of friends and will never forget that. I didn't know Gretzky was on the ice at the time, though.

I sure wish they would do Hull's ot goal here in Buffalo so we can see that foot in the crease. Or maybe that would be too painful. :unsure:

That arrogant little worm Buttman would run the illegal foot in the crease commercial just to twist the knife in the heart of every Sabres fan.Thats what formerly picked on twerps do for fun.Dumba$$.

Even though I will never forgive Bettman for his stance on "No Goal" (and the Dallas Stars either, for that matter), he HAS been a pretty big Buffalo-advocate over the past decade in regards to protecting the franchise.

He's an arrogant worm.He would'nt dare move the sabres out of Buffalo after spending millions upon millions of dollars to keep the coyotes where they are.Not to mention some of the other southern markets where people don't give a rats a$$.

Even though I will never forgive Bettman for his stance on "No Goal" (and the Dallas Stars either, for that matter), he HAS been a pretty big Buffalo-advocate over the past decade in regards to protecting the franchise.

I'm a recent No-Goal convert, thanks to my seeing the actual text of the memo for the first time, and a rulebook revelation...

However, I still fail to see in what way Bettman can be blamed for the call. By "stance," do you mean his statements afterwards, standing by the call? Even if he knew it was wrong -- ######, I was convinced it was right for over 10 years -- what was he supposed to say?

I'm a recent No-Goal convert, thanks to my seeing the actual text of the memo for the first time, and a rulebook revelation...

However, I still fail to see in what way Bettman can be blamed for the call. By "stance," do you mean his statements afterwards, standing by the call? Even if he knew it was wrong -- ######, I was convinced it was right for over 10 years -- what was he supposed to say?

He's the face of the administration side of the league. He's going to take most of the public blame. The one I never understood is why Hull was all the hatred Hull has seen over the years. What was he supposed to do, look down, realize his foot was in the crease, and not put the puck in the net? He did exactly what would be expected on any hockey player in that situation. Yeah, most of the hate he gets is semi-serious, but there's still a decent amount of that pure venom towards him that you see with some people and Bettman.

Archived