Summing up the Rafi Torres trade

PotentPowerPlay22

Raffi will find a home in Toronto, his home town, and Burke needs players like Raffi right now. It will be a good fit for Raffi and I wish him the best no matter where he ends up.

Its tough when players get shifted around like Raffi is, He did no harm while he was with Buffalo and I have no ill will towards Raffi. Good Luck in the future.

Now, on to the knuckle head who made another trade deadline day blunder..............Darcy Regier.

DARCY, JUST PACK YOUR ###### AND GO, THE FANS HAVE TOLERATED THIS BULL ###### FOR 12 SEASONS NOW, JUST FADE AWAY, PLEASE. :death:

Raffi will find a home in Toronto, his home town, and Burke needs players like Raffi right now. It will be a good fit for Raffi and I wish him the best no matter where he ends up.

Its tough when players get shifted around like Raffi is, He did no harm while he was with Buffalo and I have no ill will towards Raffi. Good Luck in the future.

Now, on to the knuckle head who made another trade deadline day blunder..............Darcy Regier.

DARCY, JUST PACK YOUR ###### AND GO, THE FANS HAVE TOLERATED THIS BULL ###### FOR 12 SEASONS NOW, JUST FADE AWAY, PLEASE. :death:

You know, it's a good thing teams like Moe-ray-all make deadline deals for guys like Kovalchuk rather than bums like Moore. If they didn't have the pure offensive firepower of a guy like Kovalchuk they never would have gotten that series winning goal. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Washington also showed once and for all that offensive talent simply always beats defensive talent and you can throw any schmuck in net and win w/ the best offensive team in the league. :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I guess when your powerplay system is ring around the rosie....there is no need for a guy like Torres anyway.

Gaustad was about the only player who would park himself in front of the net.

I'm 52 years old but let me out there & I'll park in front of the goalie. So you get a few crosschecks in the back. Wear extra padding.

Instead, the players on the power play seem to try to score from the side of the net. Even though they've been lucky a couple times, it makes no sense. Other times, they've passed it thru the goal crease but nobody was there.

I'm 52 years old but let me out there & I'll park in front of the goalie. So you get a few crosschecks in the back. Wear extra padding.

Instead, the players on the power play seem to try to score from the side of the net. Even though they've been lucky a couple times, it makes no sense. Other times, they've passed it thru the goal crease but nobody was there.

Agree that this team doesn't have the personnel to pull that one off, but setting up to the side was the bread and butter play when Briere was here.

I was begging for Rick Vaive to come in as a powerplay coach back in '06. I think he was 52 with that horsecollar of his.

Instead we have James Patrick behind the bench acting like James Bond with his little fancy earpiece in. Who is he talking to? Quinny? Darcy? Probably an intern watching youtube.

I was begging for Rick Vaive to come in as a powerplay coach back in '06. I think he was 52 with that horsecollar of his.

Instead we have James Patrick behind the bench acting like James Bond with his little fancy earpiece in. Who is he talking to? Quinny? Darcy? Probably an intern watching youtube.

Lmao. :lol:

Only problem with Gaustad is he's a terrible skater and for a guy his size seems alittle weak on his skates.

Archived