Not for the faint of heart

carpandean

That's playoff hockey.

I think there was a game in Dallas against NJ where somebody got crosschecked in the face and lost a tooth. The cameraman got a super closeup shot. Nothing like a bloody tooth lying on the ice filling your entire TV screen to show you what playoff hockey is all about. Hilarious.

This story is overblown.Who cares,he pulled a loose tooth out.If that makes him a bad a$$ the criteria for bada$$es has really fallen.Now they're letting anyone into the club.How do you think that hiker in Colorado feels about that.He cut his damn arm off to get out from under a rock.Now thats bad a$$!

This story is overblown.Who cares,he pulled a loose tooth out.If that makes him a bad a$$ the criteria for bada$$es has really fallen.Now they're letting anyone into the club.How do you think that hiker in Colorado feels about that.He cut his damn arm off to get out from under a rock.Now thats bad a$$!

It's a cool little video, but yeah, it doesn't look like he put any force at all into pulling that tooth.

That would have only been more bad ###### if he had immediately finished his climb. But, no, he just went for medical help. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

;)

Yep. A feat regularly performed by ten-year-olds. I have pulled approximately 20 of my own teeth. Bet most people here did, too.

As for getting smacked in the mouth, well, that part sux.

Archived