Win Three Straight!

bob_sauve28

I honestly don't think it's as much of a long shot as being down 3-1 normally is. The games are just too close and all four could have gone either way. I'm sticking with my pre-series prediction of Sabres in 7. :thumbsup:

Only 20 teams since 1942 have come back down 3-1. Odds aren't good.

Only 20 teams since 1942 have come back down 3-1. Odds aren't good.

I understand the historical odds. I'm just saying with how close this series has been even with all the

sabre breakdowns, and with the opponent being Boston and not a clearly superior team like Pittsburgh or Washington, I like our odds better than history would suggest.

One at a time. These guys are not better than we are.

I agree these games have all been close and last nights game was the best we have played so I'll drink the koolaid. Keep playing hard and bounces do tend swing back your way. You still have one chance and thats better than none. Focus on winning one shift at a time, then one period , get that one game. Get some confidnece, get some momentum going.

Damn why isn't the coach preaching this instead of blaming officials that does never really help other than make you look like a whiner. Just buck up and be thankful you still have a chance.

Archived