Sens-Sabres-Leafs

Trey

I was just reading a preview of the game tonight and noticed that we've beaten Toronto 10 times in a row. That got me thinking...do Leafs fans hate the Sabres as much as we do Ottawa?

Anyone live there that can speak to this?

I was just reading a preview of the game tonight and noticed that we've beaten Toronto 10 times in a row. That got me thinking...do Leafs fans hate the Sabres as much as we do Ottawa?

Anyone live there that can speak to this?

I think the only team that hates the Sabres is Carolina. Only because Sabre fans raped and pillaged their community.

I think the only team that hates the Sabres is Carolina. Only because Sabre fans raped and pillaged their community.

Oh, I think Philly has some hate. At least they used to, according to one of their trog message boards. But that's when said board used to refer to a certain Sabre as "Gay-aire." I wonder where he plays now?

Oh, I think Philly has some hate. At least they used to, according to one of their trog message boards. But that's when said board used to refer to a certain Sabre as "Gay-aire." I wonder where he plays now?

There were no boards back then!

Daniel Briere was gay?

Not to my knowledge. Read up. The trogs at Flyersphans, or whatever they call it, hated the Sabres, and especially Briere. Whom they used to call "gay-aire." That stopped, now that no. 48 plays for...

That's probably true.. Shrader and I were wondering what we would need to do to stir up some hate here in Beantown.. they do get quite aggravating with the Super Bowl and No Goal taunts

Wasn't before, is now, especially since he moved to the city of brotherly love.

Those fans behind Dom weren't gay either, until he made that save and showed them things a man can do with a groin they never imagined possible.

Grier is gay?

That's probably true.. Shrader and I were wondering what we would need to do to stir up some hate here in Beantown.. they do get quite aggravating with the Super Bowl and No Goal taunts

There is nothing we can do. The fan hate from Carolina is a culture shock issue. You don't run into that problem with a pair of teams from the northeast. The only exception to that is Philly. That is one strange breed down there. I don't think it's possible for another fanbase to suddenly become like them.

At the end of the day, Boston has the long storied history with Montreal and that will always be the big rivalry to them. Boston is all about inferiority compexes and it will take a couple decades of work before they could possibly feel inferior to us. Montreal has them covered and they always will.

Archived