• Katrin Nabholz - Switzerland
    • Klara Myren - Sweeden
    • Gigi Marvin - USA
    • Svetlana Tkacheva - Russia
    • Meghan Mikkelson - Canada
    • Dandan Jia - China
    • Natalie Babonyova - Slovakia
    • Annina Rajahuhta - Finland

I'll nominate Swiss goaltender Florence Shelling for at least her looks (she's cute, but listed at 5'8", 150 lbs.) She plays for Northeastern University.

I don't care what she's listed as. She is stunning. Wow. (And 150 for a 5-foot-8 woman who presumably has muscle, isn't exactly overweight.)

Shrader, you're in Boston, right?

I don't care what she's listed as. She is stunning. Wow.

I was watching the Swiss team play and they had did a closeup shot of her. Even with her helmet on, you could tell that she was beautiful. Great eyes, in particular.

(And 150 for a 5-foot-8 woman who presumably has muscle, isn't exactly overweight.)

I didn't think so, either, but I figured some here would have questioned it and I was focused on what I could see, her face. Either way, though, her looks are enough to make the list and possibly win.

Natalie Babonyova is the only one of them that could even be in the discussion for being hot. The rest are well....ummm...yeah...

Does that include my nominee:

I'll nominate Swiss goaltender Florence Shelling for at least her looks (she's cute, but listed at 5'8", 150 lbs.) She plays for Northeastern University.

This thread is a little humorous. First of all, none of the girls were made up. That goes a long way. Secondly, I'm guessing half the girls are tomboys or straight up dykes. Looking "pretty" may not be at the top of the list of things to do.

I know...it is what it is. The pictures from the olympic site had all the Swiss girls with hair pulled back. Some look much prettier made up. Russia and China are carting a bunch of woof-woofs no matter what. Canada has like 4 cute girls, and a bunch of greasemonkies. Sweeden has a bunch of 5s and 6s.

I should have done curling. Much better selection.

Archived