New 3rd jersey leak?

Two or less

From another board. Check this out... not sure how much truth there is to it but it seems pretty credible. Not sure why the dude would make something like this up.....

the slug will be gone next year. i think this is old news by this point for most of us.

HOWEVER

there will be a 40th anniversary NEW 3rd jersey. the slug will be gone/may replace the B with sword as a shoulder patch. the jersey will be royal blue with "Buffalo" in script and a small crossed swords logo offset to the right, along with "1970."

i cannot divulge my source on this information but you can rest assured this will be happening next season.

if you don't believe me search my post history, i think i was the first person to bring up the slug logo before an actual image leaked (i'm sure this third will leak shortly, there is a PDF of it floating around but it is highly protected, obviously), by saying it looked like a buffalo mixed with a san diego chargers logo.

i was hoping for a gold jersey with script, but at least we will finally get a scripted jersey. i've always been fond of them.

Link- http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=734875

there will be a 40th anniversary NEW 3rd jersey. the slug will be gone/may replace the B with sword as a shoulder patch. the jersey will be royal blue with "Buffalo" in script and a small crossed swords logo offset to the right, along with "1970."

So, something like this:

post-1053-12654401504562_thumb.jpg

This wouldn't surprise me one bit and I still believe(just a hunch) that it was Quinn's call on the slug originally.

I have it from a source within the organization (don't you hate that? but I'm serious) that it definitely was Quinn's call on the slug originally, and that he was angry that not everyone embraced his choice.

I have it from a source within the organization (don't you hate that? but I'm serious) that it definitely was Quinn's call on the slug originally, and that he was angry that not everyone embraced his choice.

Oh yeah? Well, I have secret, never before seen photos from inside the meeting where the decision was made. I think this one says it all ...

post-1053-12655634257703_thumb.jpg

I know this is just "rumor", but if true it goes to show how clueless Quinn is, on top of being bad at marketing. I despise the Slug too, but if I was in Quinn's job I sure as heck would have collected some data from my fan base (what a concept)... I can see Quinn now with actual data in his hands; "oh, wow, 90% of the people that buy tickets to Sabre games just despise the logo I like - maybe I shouldn't do it?".

Archived