Enjoy the four day break without a game!

LabattBlue

After this four day break, the Sabres having nothing more than two days off for the remainder of the season except for the Olympic break.

Probably not a bad thing we don't have that many players going.

Should make it possible to heal some of those dings and bruises everybody's bound be to playing with by now.

After this four day break, the Sabres having nothing more than two days off for the remainder of the season except for the Olympic break.

Perfect time to take it easy and get some practice in which Lindy says they do not have time to regularly do with the compressed game schedules.

Nothing too physical but shoot out practice/hitting the net would be a great place for some to start. Then I would add work on tape to tape passes and wrist shots vs. wind up slap shots.

Other than those couple of things let em spend time with their families getting their houses in order for a long 7 game 12 day roadtrip.

Worst part: A four-day news cycle of uninterrupted speculation about who's the next loser Wilson will hire to coach the Bills.

Make a list of 1-10 on who you think the Bills will hire. Whoever is on the bottom, that's your man. Me, if I was Ralph Wilson, drop the Cowher fiasco and throw the bank at Fox in Carolina. Make him an offer he can't refuse and voila! Sign him for 7 mill, input on decisions and I guarantee it would work. Cowher goes to Carolina and everyone is happy.

Make a list of 1-10 on who you think the Bills will hire. Whoever is on the bottom, that's your man. Me, if I was Ralph Wilson, drop the Cowher fiasco and throw the bank at Fox in Carolina. Make him an offer he can't refuse and voila! Sign him for 7 mill, input on decisions and I guarantee it would work. Cowher goes to Carolina and everyone is happy.

Since Carolina gave Fox the option to opt out of his contract, this isn't that far-fetched...provided Fox is interested.

Worst part: A four-day news cycle of uninterrupted speculation about who's the next loser Wilson will hire to coach the Bills.

More like take four days to glory in the beatdown the Ravens handed the Patsies.. muhahaha :nana:

I almost watched the <shiver> Rags/Devils game last night.

Okay, hello group, my name is duds and I do have a hockey addiction.

I did watch last night split bewteen the TO/canes and Sens/Thrash, actually rooted for the trash to take out the Sens, a kinda oxymoron if you will.

Okay, hello group, my name is duds and I do have a hockey addiction.

I did watch last night split bewteen the TO/canes and Sens/Thrash, actually rooted for the trash to take out the Sens, a kinda oxymoron if you will.

I watched Sens and some of the Capitals. Watched Capitals erase a three goal deficit in like 5 minutes. See they lost by three anyway.. Tuesday night prime time doesn't do anything for me. Used to like NCIS but when they became spy ring-busting, international narco-terror busting, whatever bads guys do-busting agents it losts its appeal.

I watched Sens and some of the Capitals. Watched Capitals erase a three goal deficit in like 5 minutes. See they lost by three anyway.. Tuesday night prime time doesn't do anything for me. Used to like NCIS but when they became spy ring-busting, international narco-terror busting, whatever bads guys do-busting agents it losts its appeal.

Yeah I also watched a couple of minutes of the first period when TB was up 4-1. I think that's the first time TB has beaten them in quite some time. I am still in awe of the scoring capability and chances the Caps team generates. They can erase a deficit better than any team I've seen this year with the Atl a distant second.

Archived