[OT] ETC's Pub II

end the curse

I don't think it needs to be deleted...I just don't get it. Carry on and have a drink on me....I guess. :rolleyes:

Don't overthink it, Blue, it's just a virtual pub for people who are either thinking about drinking or actually drinking and want some company. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh, and since you are buying, I'll take one of your namesake...

post-1948-12614145202785_thumb.jpg

Don't overthink it, Blue, it's just a virtual pub for people who are either thinking about drinking or actually drinking and want some company. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh, and since you are buying, I'll take one of your namesake...

Are there people who do this?

I'm in ETC.

Beam & Coke please!

I'll be switching between this and Long Island's, so the Sabres should win tonight. I posted up a 5 to 0 score for the good guys int he GDT. I'm going to need a hefty bout of extra rounds to summon up the 3 extra goals. :)

I'm in ETC.

Beam & Coke please!

I'll be switching between this and Long Island's, so the Sabres should win tonight. I posted up a 5 to 0 score for the good guys int he GDT. I'm going to need a hefty bout of extra rounds to summon up the 3 extra goals. :)

5-0? Well, I think you're going to need the double fisting, my friend! Here's to hoping you're right, though. :beer:

Archived