So who's going to buy an orange Aud seat?

eball

I don't know who is selling the seats and setting the price level, but isn't this a lot higher than what they were going for at the convention center last year?

Thanks, but no thanks.

supply and demand.

Plus, these are refurbished and in usable condition. I have the French Connection sitting in my cart and now my brain is battling my heart for control of my paypal account.

supply and demand.

Plus, these are refurbished and in usable condition. I have the French Connection sitting in my cart and now my brain is battling my heart for control of my paypal account.

You just had to make me open that link, didn't you? I am currently in the process of finishing my basement, and now have to convince the wife that there is no way the basement will be complete without a signed French Connection orange Aud seat. Looks like it needs to be bolted to something on the floor to make it usable, or its wall art.

You just had to make me open that link, didn't you? I am currently in the process of finishing my basement, and now have to convince the wife that there is no way the basement will be complete without a signed French Connection orange Aud seat. Looks like it needs to be bolted to something on the floor to make it usable, or its wall art.

I'm debating one seat - 3 sigs or 3 seats w/ one each.

I'm debating one seat - 3 sigs or 3 seats w/ one each.

That would be sweet! Floor mounted or hung on the wall, that display would be the envy of the neighborhood. Where I live, no one would appreciate the brilliance but my brothers when they come for a visit :-(

I'm getting some for my father for x-mas. Blue, I think I read that the sides are made from recycled Aud parts somehow?

I think it'd be cool if U bolted them to the wall, up really high like they were, and then made a shelf attached to the legs U could put souvenirs on.

Archived