Zherdev / Siedenburg To Sabres? Updated

BamBam

we all have to start somewhere. I recently got logged on to TSW. Boy there is a real sense of entitlement some posters over there have. Glad that a lot of that doesn't cross over to this board.

U don't have the right to post this. :w00t:

we all have to start somewhere. I recently got logged on to TSW. Boy there is a real sense of entitlement some posters over there have. Glad that a lot of that doesn't cross over to this board.

in fairness to group we have over there - Bills' football has been a miserable experience for a decade....

and yes, we have some people who have been around for over 11 years there. That tends to clash with new posters, but they're good people none-the-less.

in fairness to group we have over there - Bills' football has been a miserable experience for a decade....

and yes, we have some people who have been around for over 11 years there. That tends to clash with new posters, but they're good people none-the-less.

5 outta 7. Maybe we should be a little more miserable too?

As long as you don't include the PPP posters in that statement!

My history on TSW has been that 99% of my posts have been ignored.

you can always change it. Mine used to be #1DelucafanForEVAR!!!111!!

I could change it to knowbody; but then I'd actually have to write something meaningful in my posts (the real reason 99% of my posts are ignored :))

you can always change it. Mine used to be #1DelucafanForEVAR!!!111!!

I would like to say I remember you it's just sometimes there are to many they all blend in together. Anyway Apus is my number one fan on TBD. He sits up at night shaking comparing posts and writing styles to figure out which user name I currently use over there. :thumbsup:

This is where someone creates the backup username "somebody" to mess with you.

I thought there was somebody named somebody on one of these lists once. Maybe it was before the crash since I don't see that name listed now.

Archived