If the forum/website is down - don't be alarmed...

SDS

Speaking of......

How come when I go to sabresreport.com I'm directed to sabrespace.com? What happened to the report?

because we decided to go with this domain name instead. The info is exactly the same, but I really haven't upgraded TSR design/interface in a long time. It was silly to have two domain names.

because we decided to go with this domain name instead. The info is exactly the same, but I really haven't upgraded TSR design/interface in a long time. It was silly to have two domain names.

i'm glad you integrated the two into one site.. thanks for all the work you do in keeping this site up and running, much appreciated :beer:

I need to get some stuff installed, so if the site is down for an hour or so - don't be alarmed. They are just doing some work for me. Thanks.

Yeah thanks SDS! I love this site and would have a hard time getting by with out it. Although my wife would probably be happy if I was off it.

Yeah thanks SDS! I love this site and would have a hard time getting by with out it. Although my wife would probably be happy if I was off it.

Dude, you referenced Spy Hunter... man, you are alright in my book! :thumbsup:

Let me write this down ... I have 3,653 posts now.

Just getting ready for when we drop back a year again. :nana:

it gets backed up every night now... wiseguy.

However, my HD did just crash on my PC, but thankfully that gets back up every hour.

Let me write this down ... I have 3,653 posts now.

Just getting ready for when we drop back a year again. :nana:

1,841 and an awesome pic of me. (sorry for the tan lines) But if we go back again this post will self destruct anyway. :thumbdown:

Hey..hey..hey.....I know Golisano may not be the greatest owner out there, but no need for slurs against the good Italian people.

I figured that would be among the kindest things you'd have to say about him.

Archived