[OT] The Secret

iitseriicb

It's Long but should interesting enough for you to watch the whole thing.

I've been on here for awhile now, not doing much posting and this is my first topic. (So take it easy on me)

Anyway, a friend sent me this link about half hour ago and I thought I had to share this.

It's obviously a very controversial topic but for some reason while watching this I immediately thought about the Sabres and

how the "attraction law" can be helped proven by not just the Sabres but any other sports team in the world.

The video is inspirational and kind of cheesy at the same time. I'm not trying to change anyone's life here, just thought

I would share this video with everyone here on The Harbor Club 300 who kept me entertained all season long. (Thanks by the way)

Enjoy! And hopefully from the Sabres organization will see this and turn this team around. :thumbsup:

It's Long but should interesting enough for you to watch the whole thing.

I've been on here for awhile now, not doing much posting and this is my first topic. (So take it easy on me)

Anyway, a friend sent me this link about half hour ago and I thought I had to share this.

It's obviously a very controversial topic but for some reason while watching this I immediately thought about the Sabres and

how the "attraction law" can be helped proven by not just the Sabres but any other sports team in the world.

The video is inspirational and kind of cheesy at the same time. I'm not trying to change anyone's life here, just thought

I would share this video with everyone here on The Harbor Club 300 who kept me entertained all season long. (Thanks by the way)

Enjoy! And hopefully from the Sabres organization will see this and turn this team around. :thumbsup:

No offense, but it may be time to introduce some critical thinking into your life my friend.

i watched for a bit, but rejected this as heresy when there was no mention of the space aliens who built the pyramids.

also, there was a period of time a few years back when i spent almost every waking moment thinking of jessica alba, but, lo, neither miss alba nor a reasonable substitute ever appeared before me.

I thought this happened the other day when mysteriously a turkey sub arrived at my door just after I thought about eating one.

Then I heard my room mate yell "Is that the delivery guy?"

:chris:

Was the sub wearing just a tuxedo cummerbund?

i watched for a bit, but rejected this as heresy when there was no mention of the space aliens who built the pyramids.

also, there was a period of time a few years back when i spent almost every waking moment thinking of jessica alba, but, lo, neither miss alba nor a reasonable substitute ever appeared before me.

Now I know why it didn't work for me either, our conflicting mindflows must have made it impossible. Dangit all. Instead of getting Jessica Alba, I just got this forum. This is all your fault. :cry:

Now I know why it didn't work for me either, our conflicting mindflows must have made it impossible. Dangit all. Instead of getting Jessica Alba, I just got this forum. This is all your fault. :cry:

And it only took a couple of years!

Archived