Sabres get Mikael Tellqvist from Phoenix

carpandean

I wouldn't expect Biron coming back. On NHL.com they talked to him, and he sounded surprised about the trade rumors. Also mentioned he has a no trade clause in the contract.

He can choose to waive his no trade clause. I'd have to think he'd be willing to do that to come to Buffalo.

He can choose to waive his no trade clause. I'd have to think he'd be willing to do that to come to Buffalo.

Darcy just confirmed that Tellqvist is in Boston and they'll be trying to get him into town this afternoon. Can we stop with the rumors now?

I wouldn't expect Biron coming back. On NHL.com they talked to him, and he sounded surprised about the trade rumors. Also mentioned he has a no trade clause in the contract.

These NTC's are really throwing a wrench into trade deadline day. One of my first acts as Sports Czar would be to abolish no-trade and no-movement clauses.

Could that mean Tallinder wont be playing because we are about to ship him and Tellqvist out to get Marty Biron?

Makes alot of sense :ph34r:

This would make no sense. A top 4 dman under contract for one more year and a 4th round pick(what they gave up for Tellqvist) for a backup soon to be UFA goalie.

What am I missing here. :doh:

Why? Lalime's been fine. 2.00 GAA over the last 3 games...not his fault he's getting the losses piled on.

Definitely hasn't been the problem. However, people point to his history of being inconsistent. You'll get a few really good games, then he'll stink it up for a few. He's had a few good ones, so I guess they were thinking that the other shoe was about to fall.

This would make no sense. A top 4 dman under contract for one more year and a 4th round pick(what they gave up for Tellqvist) for a backup soon to be UFA goalie.

What am I missing here. :doh:

If you consider Tallinder a top 4 dman on this team anymore...

But thats a whole different discussion.

Archived