Sabres need to do better in Portland as deadline approaches

wildcat48

Sabres expected a kid right out of college to be in the NHL on a full time basis? Come on, you don't truly believe that, do you?

Sabres filled their squad right. They just hit the injury bug and it's cost both the Sabres and the Pirates.

You seem to remember my bad predictions, I said in the summer he would be here, And contrary to popular belief around here, the Sabres injuries put them in the middle of the pack as far as man games lost to injury.

It's interesting that everyone is turning to the goalie situation immediately. If you read the article, it does not make a single mentioning of the goalies though. It's all about the defensemen.

So do you go to sites like the Buffalo news and read the little intros and then assume you know the whole story? I bet you've read a ton of forewards too and now feel completely qualified to analyze novels and textbooks. Yeah, you can say whatever you want, but it makes you look like a fool. I'm sorry you don't have 5 minutes to spare to read his story. It's not like he has been posting these articles throughout the season, making it look like a legitimate source to turn for info on the :chris: .

Just out of curiousity, what in the posted intro to his article made you go to the goalies right away. I don't see anything in wildcat's post that pointed to the goalies. Hell, the letter "g" barely even appears in it.

No Beavis, i just read your post for the first line, laugh and then stop because of your nonsense.

Go back to your guitar hero and reading your comic books in your little apartment son

You seem to remember my bad predictions, I said in the summer he would be here, And contrary to popular belief around here, the Sabres injuries put them in the middle of the pack as far as man games lost to injury.

lol i honestly didn't remember you saying Butler would, but i believe you.

And yeah, i know Sabres are middle of the pack but not only we've been hit but also Portland. I gotta think Portland is among the top.

They just seem to be concentrated mostly on the blue line, the position that will thin out the quickest.

No Beavis, i just read your post for the first line, laugh and then stop because of your nonsense.

Go back to your guitar hero and reading your comic books in your little apartment son

Insulting long time knowledgeable posters will not gain you many friends around here. <_<

for some reason

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYNNH8WX9Eo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYNNH8WX9Eo&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Archived