[Game Day] Sabres @ Bruins 7:00PM

SabresBeat

All teams have an equally gruelling schedule. Look for the holding and hooking penalties to be on the rise as the month progresses, and players get tired. Teams that have the best special teams over the next month will prevail.

All teams have an equally gruelling schedule. Look for the holding and hooking penalties to be on the rise as the month progresses, and players get tired. Teams that have the best special teams over the next month will prevail.

I'm looking for the Flyers to really fade down the stretch. They are old and slow and this schedule will kill them

If they're serious about getting both goalies some playing time, Biron has to play tonight. I don't expect him to get the start, but its something to think about.

You have to play miller on the road tonight. This is a tough divisional road game, coming off of an emotional victory against the laffs. IF this game doesn't put hair on your chest, you are a girl, ryan miller.

Miller needs to be prepped for the playoffs, and this game is a good benchmark.

I am in agreement with you about biron getting some quality time though. If they're going to showcase him, play marty on tuesday and/or thursday against the bruins or lightning, respectively, at home. Thataway miller will be ready to go against philly in the matinee next weekend (which hopefully will be on nbc... let me check the listings now!)

Biron gets the start tonight. It was announced earlier this afternoon. Good to showcase him before the deadline.

Where was it announced? Just because of the scheduling this month, I would start Biron once in every back to back. Although I am a bit concerned that he hasn't won since his streak ended. Speaking of scheduling...who was the genius that made the schedule. It would seem like a much better idea to schedule tonight's game in Buffalo, and Tuesday's in Boston. Boston didn't play last night, so they could have used yesterday as a travel day. Both teams don't play again until Tuesday, and the Celtics are on the road Tuesday. But what do I know.

rene rancourt looks very familiar... how so?

He's no doug allen by the way...

ugh. i hate nesn... crappy camerawork, bad picture on my tv... stupid boston accents... at least there's no glowing puck or cartoonish hockey player robots.