[Game Day] Sabres @ Bruins 7:00PM

SabresBeat

sabre, i was actually pleasantly suprised with the TSN guys last night. they had been much worse in the past, but they were tolerable last night... i guess it was cause their national disgrace got bi+chslapped. things might have been different if the laffs were actually beating us

If it makes you NESN watchers feel any better, MSG isn't doing so well tonight, either. Rick's already complained once about a lack of replay.

well, msg is just a stopgap to hold t hings over for golisano's sabres network

[/dream]

dumont scores! 3-2 sabres

this is it... i'm getting my hernia fixed on monday and turning into a bad ass pimp like briere has. 3 points tonight!

dumont scores! 3-2 sabres

this is it... i'm getting my hernia fixed on monday and turning into a bad ass pimp like briere has. 3 points tonight!

edit: oops

wow, what a goal. i am really impressed with this team. after such a poor start they have scored 3 straight. when was the last time a sabres team was able to play competitively in Friday home and Saturday away games. The saturday road game was always a guaranteed loss. Let's hope this continues cause if they win this game, watch out Eastern Conference; this team won't be stopped.

wow, what a goal. i am really impressed with this team. after such a poor start they have scored 3 straight. when was the last time a sabres team was able to play competitively in Friday home and Saturday away games. The saturday road game was always a guaranteed loss. Let's hope this continues cause if they win this game, watch out Eastern Conference; this team won't be stopped.

No doubt! i saw the score 2-0 on espn ticker, and thought oh crap its over, but these guys dont quit. I love it. Its like they arent from Bflo!

Is this Hecht's first game back?

maybe trading biron is a bad idea... he's a pretty good insurance policy at the moment. trade noronen for draft picks and ride the talent we have now. kalinin will be back soon to ease the defensive pressure and relieve fitzpatrick of his duties...

maybe trading biron is a bad idea... he's a pretty good insurance policy at the moment. trade noronen for draft picks and ride the talent we have now. kalinin will be back soon to ease the defensive pressure and relieve fitzpatrick of his duties...

Amen brother. It's nearly unbelieveable that the Sabres are still on top in this one.