CHEAPEST Ticket in town

navybillsfan

Florida Panthers tickets

17 bucks and you get a 5 dollar free gas card and also a free meal combo w/coke....

Unreal.... Figure if people turn their back on the Bills, Ralph Wilson will have to give blowjobs at halftime free.

yeah I saw that and commented in the game thread. So they actually include your gas to get to and from the game. Getting stuff like that here in ATL too, though not quite so bad. Like $30 for a good ticket, two hot dogs, drinks, parking...

Sabres are giving away free autographed jersey if I buy 2 200 Level or 100 Level preferred tickets to the Toronto or Montrrel games. If I needed another jersey or more tickets, ...

But those are like "ultra diamond" games and payment must be by wire transfer, eh? Those aren't cheap tix...

Semi-related;

saw a story about the Mayor(?) of Hartford stating he was going to bring the NHL back. Not sure if this was already discussed elsewhere, but I figure if this is going down, it's gotta be either Florida, Atlanta, or Phoenix.

This would be very good for hockey, in my opinion. Anyway, carry on......

Florida Panthers tickets

17 bucks and you get a 5 dollar free gas card and also a free meal combo w/coke....

Unreal.... Figure if people turn their back on the Bills, Ralph Wilson will have to give blowjobs at halftime free.

Coke? You are talking about the soft drink? It is South Florida after all. :unsure:

Semi-related;

saw a story about the Mayor(?) of Hartford stating he was going to bring the NHL back. Not sure if this was already discussed elsewhere, but I figure if this is going down, it's gotta be either Florida, Atlanta, or Phoenix.

I read an article few days ago stating that the mayor of Hartford actually met with Gary Bettman, so things could be much closer then some think. I guess they are on planning on building a new arena. I think Hartford will have a team soon. Another team to that list of possible teams who would be moved is Nashville.

If i had to guess, i'd say Phoenix to Hartford and NYI to Kansas City.

http://www.wtnh.com/dpp/news/sports_wtnh_h...0901141637_rev1

Semi-related;

I'd like to see the 'Canes move back.... again, while we're at it, move the Jets back too. Dallas worked, but that's about it thus far.

Totally off topic... there is a sporting goods store at a mall here in downtown Atlanta. Not so much an equipment place, rather a "buy team clothes" place. They have a wall full of Thrashers jerseys. And, get this... a section of that wall is covered in Avalanche jerseys. Yup. The tool that ordered the jerseys saw the 'A' on the Colorado sweater and figured it meant 'Atlanta.' Those are the only two teams they carry...

I'd like to see the 'Canes move back.... again, while we're at it, move the Jets back too. Dallas worked, but that's about it thus far.

Totally off topic... there is a sporting goods store at a mall here in downtown Atlanta. Not so much an equipment place, rather a "buy team clothes" place. They have a wall full of Thrashers jerseys. And, get this... a section of that wall is covered in Avalanche jerseys. Yup. The tool that ordered the jerseys saw the 'A' on the Colorado sweater and figured it meant 'Atlanta.' Those are the only two teams they carry...

.... PRICELESS!

I wonder if he's still employed in that capacity!

Jesus.......

please tell me you reached out to this guy........ and sissy smacked him as hard as you could....... :wallbash:

I read an article few days ago stating that the mayor of Hartford actually met with Gary Bettman, so things could be much closer then some think. I guess they are on planning on building a new arena. I think Hartford will have a team soon. Another team to that list of possible teams who would be moved is Nashville.

I know people from Kansas City from what they tell me people there couldn`t give a crap about hockey !!!

I don`t know if the NHL could get people interested there any better than Atlanta or Pheonix !!!

I know people from Kansas City from what they tell me people there couldn`t give a crap about hockey !!!

I don`t know if the NHL could get people interested there any better than Atlanta or Pheonix !!!

And I have spoken to people down there who would be very interested. It is very easy for people to say they wouldn't be interested in something when they don't already have it. Those opinions can change if they actually get that thing they think they're not interested in.

And I have spoken to people down there who would be very interested. It is very easy for people to say they wouldn't be interested in something when they don't already have it. Those opinions can change if they actually get that thing they think they're not interested in.

Maybe I guess only time would tell

Semi-related;

Or the Islanders, apparently.

PTR

How well do folks in KC follow the Blues?

Archived