[OT] Cardinal sin?

PASabreFan

Can you imagine that song playing at HSBC Arena after the Sabres win the Prince of Wales Trophy? I can't. I suspect the football gods are angry, if there are football gods.

It was just dumb.

I heard that playing too. While it wasn't their best choice of song this city is dying for some kind of winner in town. To the fans...this was their superbowl. Being out here in Phoenix it reminded me alot of the 88-94 era back in Buffalo where vedors were on every street corner selling Bills merchandise....Especially those Zubaz! lol.

Who would've thought that the Cardinals might win a Superbowl before the Bills.

Bill Bidwell (Cards Owner) used to be the one that jokes were made of. Now its Wilson.

Miserable

NFC Champions? What's the problem? Nothing wrong with celebrating a huge victory for the Cardinals organization.

They haven't won anything of importance just yet.

In hockey, not only do they not play that after you win your conference title, but players don't even touch the trophy that is presented.

I heard that playing too. While it wasn't their best choice of song this city is dying for some kind of winner in town. To the fans...this was their superbowl. Being out here in Phoenix it reminded me alot of the 88-94 era back in Buffalo where vedors were on every street corner selling Bills merchandise....Especially those Zubaz! lol.

Who would've thought that the Cardinals might win a Superbowl before the Bills.

Bill Bidwell (Cards Owner) used to be the one that jokes were made of. Now its Wilson.

Miserable

Bill Bidwell is one of sports biggest scumbags. Any owner that moves a franchise automatically gets my 'cancer of the eyes curse'. It hasn't really worked though since Al Davis, Modell and Irsay all kept their sight. Maybe I need fresher chicken feet.

Nope. Not that.

It was five to ten minutes after the game and the PA was playing some song that the whole crowd sang along with.

I heard it in the background on the radio broadcast while Hub Arkush (I think) was interviewing Steelers.

Whatever it was, hearing that Pittsburgh accent en masse is enough to make your skin crawl. "Here we gah Stillers, here we gah." Brrrr. God I hate Pittsburgh sports teams. But they've got the championships to shove down our throat, that's for sure.

Bill Bidwell is one of sports biggest scumbags. Any owner that moves a franchise automatically gets my 'cancer of the eyes curse'. It hasn't really worked though since Al Davis, Modell and Irsay all kept their sight. Maybe I need fresher chicken feet.

He pretty much has ceded all day-to-day duties to his son...The man wants to win, but Ralph wants to just hang around...

I agree with you Deluca.

Bill Bidwell is the same guy that will only allow his Equipment Manager to give each player one pair of team color playing socks. If the player requests another pair...They must pay for them.

What a Joke!

Archived