[OT] Gas Mileage

Hawk

Nope. And I can fill up for 25 buckaroo-nies now, usetobe 55.

Wait! was that good news? on the day after the apocalyptic loss to Toronto! The earth is still spinning and we have redemption possible by PM tonight? oh yeah he of no faith and optimism we shall overcome!

lol, me likey my vicodin.

Has anyone noticed a drop in your gas mileage since the drop in gas prices?

I believe that you get better gas mileage when you fill up at certain places vs. certain others. For example, when I fill up at Mobil I seem to get better gas mileage than when I fill up at Tops. Apparently it has something to do with the amount of ethanol Tops puts in their gas. Mobil has a smaller amount.

I believe that you get better gas mileage when you fill up at certain places vs. certain others. For example, when I fill up at Mobil I seem to get better gas mileage than when I fill up at Tops. Apparently it has something to do with the amount of ethanol Tops puts in their gas. Mobil has a smaller amount.

Tops has crappy gas.

Dude,i drive a 8 cylinder Thunderbird and in the summer i once got 300 miles to a tank. On average i get between 245 and 270 miles per tank. For the past month i've barly gotten to the 215 mile mark. I'd rather pay an extra 3 bucks if its gonna get me an extra 50 miles.

Dude,i drive a 8 cylinder Thunderbird and in the summer i once got 300 miles to a tank. On average i get between 245 and 270 miles per tank. For the past month i've barly gotten to the 215 mile mark. I'd rather pay an extra 3 bucks if its gonna get me an extra 50 miles.

Are you guys wearing foil helmets?

I'm not sure where you live, but my mileage drops every fall as the temperatures cool by about 1.5 mpg. It should go right back up in the spring, though.

Archived