Bergeron: Misses

Roy: Misses

Krejci: :death:

Pomminstein: Misses

Chara: Misses

Vanek: :ph34r:

Savard: STONED

SABRES WIN!!!

I effing hate the NHL. I've got a final exam tomorrow and decided to watch the game instead of study. What effort and resiliency by the Sabres. Miller is a completely different player in the shootout this year and it shows. Vanek doesn't score tonight but gets the game winner in the shootout which may be just as important if not more. Great to see Stafford finally get one in and MacArthur chipping in again. I can't believe the Sabres are 5-0-1 without Hecht, Gaustad, and Connolly. Even after these three come back, I'm not sure how you can scratch MacArthur because he's playing really well right now. And again, beautiful goal by Stafford. Where has that been all season? Great win and great resiliency to comeback from 2 goals down. That was exciting. Now I must study for Business Statistics.

I effing hate the NHL. I've got a final exam tomorrow and decided to watch the game instead of study. What effort and resiliency by the Sabres. Miller is a completely different player in the shootout this year and it shows. Vanek doesn't score tonight but gets the game winner in the shootout which may be just as important if not more. Great to see Stafford finally get one in and MacArthur chipping in again. I can't believe the Sabres are 5-0-1 without Hecht, Gaustad, and Connolly. Even after these three come back, I'm not sure how you can scratch MacArthur because he's playing really well right now. And again, beautiful goal by Stafford. Where has that been all season? Great win and great resiliency to comeback from 2 goals down. That was exciting. Now I must study for Business Statistics.

Was it worth missing out on some hours of studying to watch that though?

Was it worth missing out on some hours of studying to watch that though?

I'll find out tomorrow :thumbsup: But yes, that was a fun game.

I really am loving this Sabres team. What I can't believe is that it seemed like Boston had control of the puck the entire game and just took everything away from the Sabres with their trap, but somehow the Sabres found a way to battle back and win. This was not one of those 2006-2007 efforts where the Sabres decided not to play and then all of a sudden show up after being down by 2 goals because you could see the effort and fight from the entire team throughout the whole game. Just all of a sudden they got back in it. I love the effort, hard work, and defensive commitment by this team. It's really paying off.

I really am loving this Sabres team. What I can't believe is that it seemed like Boston had control of the puck the entire game and just took everything away from the Sabres with their trap, but somehow the Sabres found a way to battle back and win. This was not one of those 2006-2007 efforts where the Sabres decided not to play and then all of a sudden show up after being down by 2 goals because you could see the effort and fight from the entire team throughout the whole game. Just all of a sudden they got back in it. I love the effort, hard work, and defensive commitment by this team. It's really paying off.

I wouldn't say that it was the whole night, but this year's team seems to only take off the first period, instead of the first two like they tended to do in 2006-07.

Side note: anyone watching the Caps-Flames game? Caps given a 9:00 pp (two 2-minute minors and a 5-minute major).

Archived