GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

It just seems, whenever we blow someone out, the next game we can't find the net.

Out of curiosity, I looked it up. Last year, when we scored at least 6 goals, our record the following game was: 4-5. In the 4 wins, we scored 7, 5, 6 and 7. In the losses: 1, 1, 2, 2, 1. Rather inconclusive, if you ask me.

Sorry.....27 days until until I leave Iraq. It keeps mooving to the left or right a few days, but on or about 11 Nov. It's been a long 15 months.

wow you post on the sabrespace from Iraq? lol awesome. If you ever go to a game when i go, i'm def buying you a beer, brother.

I read the Sabres wen tto the rangers monday night game......that seems like a good coaching move that will keep the team focused. Sabres 2-0. Goals from Macarthur and Populationville. A man can dream....no?

Why in the hell would this team lose focus? It's the 3RD game of the season!!!

Not a bad period....PP could be sharper....these teams looked pretty evenly matched at the moment.

No doubt. PP doesn't look very good, but then the Rags haven't failed to kill a PP over the first five games.

Except for that one 3-2, they pretty much shut everything down.

At least you get RJ. Sam Rosen sounds like the drunk guy at the end of the bar.

Good point.

If I were in your situation I'd turn down the volume and put on the Goo Goo Dolls. All Buffalo presenation that way!

Archived