[OT] #239

PASabreFan

Old Sugar Packets is worth two billion. Not bad for a guy with an associate's degree.

http://www.forbes.com/lists/2007/54/richli...isano_BBWS.html

SPG didn't get there without pinching those pennies. By eliminating the shootout after road games, he is hoping to save a few more pennies. They keep adding up! :lol:

SPG didn't get there without pinching those pennies. By eliminating the shootout after road games, he is hoping to save a few more pennies. They keep adding up! :lol:

I prefer to go with OSP.

You down with OSP? Yeah, you know me.

Now, seriously. I swear on my mother's grave that I saw Tommy at Sprague's Maple Farms pancake house in Portville this morning. He was making a bit of a ruckus, demanding a private tour of the maple syrup facilities. Dude had two empty Mrs. Butterworth bottles in his hand.

If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

I prefer to go with OSP.

You down with OSP? Yeah, you know me.

Now, seriously. I swear on my mother's grave that I saw Tommy at Sprague's Maple Farms pancake house in Portville this morning. He was making a bit of a ruckus, demanding a private tour of the maple syrup facilities. Dude had two empty Mrs. Butterworth bottles in his hand.

If I'm lyin', I'm dyin'.

I'll defer to you since you came up with the "sugar packets" moniker. OSP it is.

Archived