Penguins sign Fleury, Satan, Fedotenko to contracts

navybillsfan

I think for the Pens they are good signings... all they need are some wingers who have decent hands. Crosby and Malkin will get them points... If Miro plays with Sid next year, he could easily get 40 goals if he stays healthy... hell even if he plays with Malkin. Satan is a cancer in the locker room that's for sure, but with all the russian speaking players on their roster and him not really needing to be in the spotlight, he may work there... who knows.

Miro will score a lot of goals this year. I guess the Pens wanted someone that can bury the puck off of feeds from Malkin and Crosby and Miro will do that. Not saying he will lead them to the promised land but he will get a boatload of goals, IMO

this should have said.

Miro will score a lot of goals this year. I guess the Pens wante someone that can bury the puck in an empty net.

Miro will score a lot of goals this year. I guess the Pens wanted someone that can bury the puck off of feeds from Malkin and Crosby and Miro will do that. Not saying he will lead them to the promised land but he will get a boatload of goals, IMO

If he stays healthy, he might score 40. This may be the first time he will get to play with an elite center. My guess is he will be one hot free agent next year.

Archived