Sabres Extend Qualifying Offers

Screamin'Weasel

Somehow, I didn't make it far enough to read this... My noise canceler kicked in.

Et tu, Knightrider? Or are you being as sarcastic as I was?

Thanks, shrader, for the compliment. For the record, everyone, I was screwing around ("proven three-syllable last-namer?!"). Except for the part where I thanked Weasel for posting the information in the first place--that was real. It was good info and I'm somewhat sorry that my parody of certain doomsday types threadjacked Weasel's honest efforts. Somewhat.

I swear, I will never be sarcastic again. After this. I mean it this time.

Et tu, Knightrider? Or are you being as sarcastic as I was?

Thanks, shrader, for the compliment. For the record, everyone, I was screwing around ("proven three-syllable last-namer?!"). Except for the part where I thanked Weasel for posting the information in the first place--that was real. It was good info and I'm somewhat sorry that my parody of certain doomsday types threadjacked Weasel's honest efforts. Somewhat.

I swear, I will never be sarcastic again. After this. I mean it this time.

No sarcasm. I think I got to cheap-ass and scrolled to the next post. Saw the :rolleyes: :unsure: in next post and figured my filter was working perfectly.

It wasn't until I read shrader's post this morning about it being nicely done that I went back to re-read it. :blush: You should really go back to the dice or the clock for an avatar.

No sarcasm. I think I got to cheap-ass and scrolled to the next post. Saw the :rolleyes: :unsure: in next post and figured my filter was working perfectly.

It wasn't until I read shrader's post this morning about it being nicely done that I went back to re-read it. :blush: You should really go back to the dice or the clock for an avatar.

It would have been even better without the disclaimer. The post was so over the top that it had to be dripping with sarcasm.

That was translated into a chicken little comment because I have been saying for the past 2 years that the Sabres are a bunch of pansies from owner all the way down to their 3rd string goalie.

:oops:

For the record, everyone, I was screwing around ("proven three-syllable last-namer?!").

i read your initial over the top post - just not carefully enough.

i did try to make it right, though, by later posting to the effect of "wtf is going on around here?" as one of the first and most famous sports bloggers says in these situations: the lesson, as always, is that i'm an indiot.

It would have been even better without the disclaimer. The post was so over the top that it had to be dripping with sarcasm.

:doh:

Archived