Penguins *Rumored* to be Shopping Malkin to Kings

That Aud Smell

He probably already had the acne breakout when he was on the andro...

"But now that I've switched to ProActive, I'm not ashamed to show league enforcers or sparing partners the back of my unblemished neck. I have real confidence, a confidence my fans and teammates notice."

----Andrew Peters on the joys of clear skin---

"But now that I've switched to ProActive, I'm not ashamed to show league enforcers or sparing partners the back of my unblemished neck. I have real confidence, a confidence my fans and teammates notice."

----Andrew Peters on the joys of clear skin---

:lol:

Rumor has it he got the recommendation from Rayzor, who found out about ProActive when he was squirming out of his jersey before the tie-down rule was enacted.

So that's why Peters' fighting style switched. He wasn't ducking, he was trying to show them his new clear neck and back skin.

:lol:

Rumor has it he got the recommendation from Rayzor, who found out about ProActive when he was squirming out of his jersey before the tie-down rule was enacted.

So that's why Peters' fighting style switched. He wasn't ducking, he was trying to show them his new clear neck and back skin.

:lol: Now that we have that one solved, we now have to figure out who Max has been passing to.

:lol: Now that we have that one solved, we now have to figure out who Max has been passing to.
thats an easy one..Connoly..Only he forgot he was on injured reserve...

Nope. It's Horton and Spencer.

After a particularily bad -3 night against Baah-ston, he was heard to mumble in a deep accent "I see dead people." ;)

He's the plus-sized slob from Ottawa that was on the Sabres telecast defending the Neil hit on Drury, right? If so, he's not to be taken seriously.

As for Fleury and Staal -- if I'm Shero, I'd rather keep Staal than Fleury.

Is that the same one where Rob Ray took him to task from the studio for putting forth such a non sequitur argument in defense of the Chris Neil hit?

Archived