[OT] Baseball season discussion for Sabres fans

GoatheadInCT

Seriously??? A thread about BASEBALL???

MODS, please PLEASE PLEASE, do not allow anymore baseball threads. Oh my god.

I'd rather talk dog shows. Please, no more threads about baseball. I just threw up in my mouth having to read that.

Seriously??? A thread about BASEBALL???

MODS, please PLEASE PLEASE, do not allow anymore baseball threads. Oh my god.

I'd rather talk dog shows. Please, no more threads about baseball. I just threw up in my mouth having to read that.

Did you see that a Beagle took first place as all around best in show?

Is anyone else catching the now 10 K performance? I know there are some fantasy gurus lurking out there!!! :D

Right now the much-maligned CC Sabathia has 7 K's through 3 complete in Kansas City...

Right now the much-maligned CC Sabathia has 7 K's through 3 complete in Kansas City...

Now has 11 through 6...not a record pace, but considering he struck out all of 14 coming into tonight, it's still impressive. Maybe he is turning the corner. Watched a little here and there and he looks a lot different tonight - not leaving pitches out over the heart of the plate, working both sides of the dish, and not giving in to opposing batters.

People wonder when a cy young winner has a 14 era thru several games.People in Cleveland have been speculating.Didn't mean to confuse you.

Ummm...It did confuse me because I live in the Cleveland area and work with a prominent news org in NE Ohio and haven't heard anything to the effect of him "hitting the bong" this season.

Ummm...It did confuse me because I live in the Cleveland area and work with a prominent news org in NE Ohio and haven't heard anything to the effect of him "hitting the bong" this season.

Well--Im happy for him..whatever the reason for his bizarre performances of this season. Hopefully he will prosper from now on.

FWIW, the people I have talked to (who have been around the team through ST and the early part of the season) think his rough start has been purely mental - that he's putting a lot of pressure on himself to show that his Cy Young season wasn't a fluke and that he has turned the page on his struggles from last year's ALCS - combined with the pressure of the walk season.

Maybe tonight's start - 6.0 IP, 4 H, 0 R, 11 K, 2 BB - will get him back on the right track and he'll follow up with another big start next time out.

MODS, PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD!!

IT'S ABOUT ........... BASEBALL FOR GOD'S SAKE.

NO MORE, NO MORE PLEASE!

Quit yer whining, especially since you authored this sick OT thread:

http://forums.sabrespace.com/index.php...amp;#entry75006

Can't help it you have no real baseball over there in B.C.!!!! :bag:

MODS, PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD!!

IT'S ABOUT ........... BASEBALL FOR GOD'S SAKE.

NO MORE, NO MORE PLEASE!

IT'S GOT AN [OT] AND A BASEBALL STAR'S NAME IN THE TITLE! YOU CAN TELL IT'S BASEBALL AND AVOID IT! PLEASE, DELETE IT SO WE CAN HAVE ANOTHER "MANAGEMENT SCREWED UP/NO THEY DIDN'T" OR "DANNY BRIERE SUCKS/DOES NOT SUCK" THREAD.

FOR GOD'S SAKE, IF IT BOTHERS YOU THAT MUCH, DON"T CLICK ON IT!

If I thought there was one other person who would talk NBA playoffs I'd start a thread on that as well. ;)

IT'S GOT AN [OT] AND A BASEBALL STAR'S NAME IN THE TITLE! YOU CAN TELL IT'S BASEBALL AND AVOID IT! PLEASE, DELETE IT SO WE CAN HAVE ANOTHER "MANAGEMENT SCREWED UP/NO THEY DIDN'T" OR "DANNY BRIERE SUCKS/DOES NOT SUCK" THREAD.

If I thought there was one other person who would talk NBA playoffs I'd start a thread on that as well. ;)

I took it in stride... I'll take NO guff from the Confederate British Columbian States of Canada! :w00t: :w00t:

Hoooops, I can talk about no problem. The problem is baseball is without a doubt the lamest sport on the planet. How can diehard hockey fans discuss guys who pull themselves out of a game because they got a tight hammy running to first base?? The game is a past time, not a sport.

Let's go Lakers!!!!

Quit yer whining, especially since you authored this sick OT thread:

http://forums.sabrespace.com/index.php...amp;#entry75006

Can't help it you have no real baseball over there in B.C.!!!! :bag:

No real baseball in BC??

Please.

You are joking right?

Let's see......

Jeff Francis is from BC

Justin Morneau is from BC

Larry Walker was from BC

Just to name a few. I hate the game, past time, and all but weren't two of those 3 mentioned MVP's????

Baseball sucks!

Hoooops, I can talk about no problem. The problem is baseball is without a doubt the lamest sport on the planet. How can diehard hockey fans discuss guys who pull themselves out of a game because they got a tight hammy running to first base?? The game is a past time, not a sport.

Let's go Lakers!!!!

I gotcha... I can't stand the NBA now, but I'd never implore the mods to remove an OT NBA thread :thumbsup:

Archived