We don't have much room to talk

BuffalOhio

Lets face it , the photo would be much funnier for all , if the Sabres did not face the same plight.

Sabres board. You get what you pay for 'bank!

I have no issues with you. You're a great poster and I'm glad you're here!

its a awsome pic, but i wish i could enjoy it more, if we werent clawing are way in to a playoff chance

It's a great photoshop effort. They actually look like they are following the ball/swing..

That may be true for older generation of fans who have lived a time of Leaf competence and success, but for any who were born 1970 to date, many wish for some success even marginal, but none expect much of Leafs other than embarrassment and disappointment as they have seen very little of anything else.

If the Sabres are the redheaded step child, the Leafs are the drunk'n clown. ( its management)

One reason why being the redheaded step child is good! The Sabres will NEVER face the same plight... So much more is expected of the Leafs!

;) ;)

That may be true for older generation of fans who have lived a time of Leaf competence and success, but for any who were born 1970 to date, many wish for some success even marginal, but none expect much of Leafs other than embarrassment and disappointment as they have seen very little of anything else.

If the Sabres are the redheaded step child, the Leafs are the drunk'n clown. ( its management)

Really?

Just the fact that they have the Canadian national symbol on their chest/sweaters is burden enough I would think!

I would not think that be a burden but a inspiration. What are you doing roving around the board this time of day making me all upset anyway?

You just better have your chicken wings , cheeseburgers and drink ready for tonights game I expect to hear full volume support from everyone. Now go have a nap for awhile and be ready..... <_<

Really?

Just the fact that they have the Canadian national symbol on their chest/sweaters is burden enough I would think!

I would not think that be a burden but a inspiration. What are you doing roving around the board this time of day making me all upset anyway?

You just better have your chicken wings , cheeseburgers and drink ready for tonights game I expect to hear full volume support from everyone. Now go have a nap for awhile and be ready..... <_<

Unfortunately working... If you call it that! Lull in the action... A bunch of traffic should be coming through soon... Weather is pleasant, even had a bass boat go up to the lake today...

Not trying to make you upset. I agree, it should be an inpiration... Still a lot of pressure because negativity has creeped in since 1967.

Did you know this is the 100th year since the Cubs won the World Series?

Where is that tongue emoticon when you need it!? ;) ;)

:D

Want to trade and you come milk cows for a few weeks and me come and watch the various vessels come through....?

You know the last time the Leafs were Champions , I attended the annual all-star game which was then between the Stanley Cup winning Toronto Maple Leafs vs the NHL All-stars the beginning of season (1968). In my time I have seen them win eight times , no doubt did it occur to me I may never see another. We need enjoy the special times when they do come and appreciate them to their fullest.

Unfortunately working... If you call it that! Lull in the action... A bunch of traffic should be coming through soon... Weather is pleasant, even had a bass boat go up to the lake today...

Not trying to make you upset. I agree, it should be an inpiration... Still a lot of pressure because negativity has creeped in since 1967.

Did you know this is the 100th year since the Cubs won the World Series?

Where is that tongue emoticon when you need it!? ;) ;)

:D

Want to trade and you come milk cows for a few weeks and me come and watch the various vessels come through....?

You know the last time the Leafs were Champions , I attended the annual all-star game which was then between the Stanley Cup winning Toronto Maple Leafs vs the NHL All-stars the beginning of season (1968). In my time I have seen them win eight times , no doubt did it occur to me I may never see another. We need enjoy the special times when they do come and appreciate them to their fullest.

Thats's not only a good hockey axiom but a great Life principle... ;) Ahhh to have loved and lost vs. never dared to love..

Sure! You would make a great lock operator... Much like a farm with the maint. at times... Lots of outdoor and yard work! Lots of time when things are running like a well-oiled machine... Go figure in the gov't... Some times a bit hectic (mostly not!).

Summertime is coming which means scantly clad young ladies... :blush: :blush:

So true about what you said (blue)!

Archived