NCAA "Frozen Four" tournament

JujuFish

Am I the only person in North America who does not care about "March Madness" or college sports?

Maybe you should read the thread before making another worthless comment. This tournament has a ton of impact on the Sabres future. If you've posted in any threads about Sabres prospects (which you probably have), you'd understand that.

Maybe you should read the thread before making another worthless comment. This tournament has a ton of impact on the Sabres future. If you've posted in any threads about Sabres prospects (which you probably have), you'd understand that.

Title of thread, NCAA tournament

my comment - "Am I the only person in North America who does not care about "March Madness" or college sports?"

WTF was your problem with that? I never bashed you or anyone in this thread, I never said anything bad about College sports. I just asked if I am the only person in NA who doesn't like college sports.

I don't care if Sabres prospects are in it, good for them, I don't think I have posted in anything about Sabres prospects because like I said, I don't care to watch college sports. The closest thing I have posted in recently was the thread about the Sabres signing some tryout players to the minors.

But please tell me how this tournament is going to have a ton of impact on the Sabres future? If one of the prospects on the team is on a team that wins the tournament, does that mean the Sabres will win the cup? Does it mean that player will become a superstar in the NHL? Does it mean that they will be on the Sabres #1 line next year, to go with our new #1 defensive pair of the rookies Weber and Sekera?

Someone piss in your cereal this morning?

No, you're just an idiot trolling away. You don't care about college sports, fine. Then why bother clicking on the thread, or even going the next step and replying?

How players play in this tournement does go a long way in determining their future. It goes beyond the guys who are already Sabre property. There are plenty of future draft eligible players who will help/hurt their draft status this weekend and in 2 weeks. The perfect example is Vanek. He goes off and tears up this tournament, winning it all in Buffalo. If you don't think that played a role in the Sabres drafting him a month or two later, you're crazy.

But hey, you also said you talked in that other thread about the two recent signings by the Sabres. Hey, guess where they played their hockey. That's right, college. There's more guys just like them that will be signing with pro teams after their team is eliminated (or wins it all).

Oh well, I'm off to the "Word Up???" thread to comment about not caring about 80s music because, , I have to say something in every thread.

No, you're just an idiot trolling away. You don't care about college sports, fine. Then why bother clicking on the thread, or even going the next step and replying?

How players play in this tournement does go a long way in determining their future. It goes beyond the guys who are already Sabre property. There are plenty of future draft eligible players who will help/hurt their draft status this weekend and in 2 weeks. The perfect example is Vanek. He goes off and tears up this tournament, winning it all in Buffalo. If you don't think that played a role in the Sabres drafting him a month or two later, you're crazy.

But hey, you also said you talked in that other thread about the two recent signings by the Sabres. Hey, guess where they played their hockey. That's right, college. There's more guys just like them that will be signing with pro teams after their team is eliminated (or wins it all).

Oh well, I'm off to the "Word Up???" thread to comment about not caring about 80s music because, , I have to say something in every thread.

I'm sorry, can you go and send me a list of topics I am allowed to post in? I didn't realise that me saying that I might be the only one not into college sports completly destroyed this thread and meant I'm an idiot troll. :rolleyes:

as a fan of the golden knights since i was a wee child, i can only hope they don't pull a one-and-done as they usually do once they make the dance ('91 being the exception).

i'll root for the tigers, too. conference solidarity, and all that jazz.

as a fan of the golden knights since i was a wee child, i can only hope they don't pull a one-and-done as they usually do once they make the dance ('91 being the exception).

i'll root for the tigers, too. conference solidarity, and all that jazz.

That's the strange thing about that Clarkson-SCSU game. Clarkson hasn't won a tourney game in a very long time and St. Cloud has never won one. Something has to give and I'm hoping St Cloud keeps their streak alive. One less WCHA team is always good in my book.

That's the strange thing about that Clarkson-SCSU game. Clarkson hasn't won a tourney game in a very long time and St. Cloud has never won one. Something has to give and I'm hoping St Cloud keeps their streak alive. One less WCHA team is always good in my book.

Well Clarkson gets their first in 11 Years winning against SCS 2 - 1

NU and Mich are tied 0 - 0 going into the second according to CSTV.com

Well Clarkson gets their first in 11 Years winning against SCS 2 - 1

NU and Mich are tied 0 - 0 going into the second according to CSTV.com

1-0 Michigan, ~7:00 to go in the 3rd. Michigan outshooting NU 20-5.

Thanks for the updates so far and please, keep them coming for us folks without ESPNU.

I've been watching the GameTracker on CSTV.com (access it here), but now I don't know what's going on. The scoreboard shows 2-0 Michigan end of 2nd. I think something got screwed up.

Ugh. Gametracker shows Michigan up 4-0 with 6 1/2 to go in the 3rd.

It didn't go so well for the locals after all; 5-1 final. Still, nice that NU--a really small school--made it there, and hopefully it can find a conference next year (its conference broke up at the end of this season) and keep it going.

Archived