NCAA "Frozen Four" tournament

JujuFish

So it looks like ESPNU can't be found anywhere on my cable system. It looks like I'll only get to see the 3 games in Denver. But anyway, its starting to look like the CCHA may be unstoppable in this one. MSU over CC in the Springs is absolutely huge. At this point, I fully expect 3 CCHA teams to be making the trip to Denver.

Notre Dame? I would've guessed that last year, but not this time. I never thought we'd see a 4 seed in the frozen four.

I was looking forward to seeing some Sabre prospects in the frozen four final, but in one afternoon, out go Kennedy, Tropp & Butler. Still hanging around...Gerbe and Orpik.

I don't think I am missing anyone.

Notre Dame? I would've guessed that last year, but not this time. I never thought we'd see a 4 seed in the frozen four.

First time for everything, I guess.

ND deserves the trip, but it just didn't seem like UNH showed up on Friday night. Kevin Regan didn't look like a Hobey Baker finalist.

First time for everything, I guess.

ND deserves the trip, but it just didn't seem like UNH showed up on Friday night. Kevin Regan didn't look like a Hobey Baker finalist.

Trust me, he is. Now I didn't see the game, but UNH always seems to struggle at this time of the year. Maybe they have to start pointing a finger at the coaching. The other issue with them is that they dominated a weak conference. They clinched first so early and had nothing to play for for a few weeks. Yeah, BC can still make it out of Hockey East,but that's a huge question mark. If they do, its a product of their great coaching.

Really though, I still think the biggest factor is that we're seeing just how strong the CCHA is this year.

Archived