Tonight's Games

BuffalOhio

Montreal plays Boston tonight at 7 PM. Go Habs Go!

Carolina plays Florida tonight at 7 PM. As much as it pains me to say this, Go Canes Go! I realize Florida is behind us, but they've been playing very well lately and are within striking distance of us.

This is clearly one of Boston's tougher games remaining. We need a Habs win.. No points for Boston please.... They have a game in hand on the Sabres so a solid loss would be desirable.

This is clearly one of Boston's tougher games remaining. We need a Habs win.. No points for Boston please.... They have a game in hand on the Sabres so a solid loss would be desirable.

Agreed, Please please please no overtimes anymore!

wjag, sorry but whenever I see your posts (and they're good BTW) I sing in my head 'rubber ducky you're the one'... sorry, maybe talking about it will get me over it.

Agreed, Please please please no overtimes anymore!

wjag, sorry but whenever I see your posts (and they're good BTW) I sing in my head 'rubber ducky you're the one'... sorry, maybe talking about it will get me over it.

I've been wondering all this time who would be the first to translate the Latin.. Congratulations, you're the first to comment on it.

I like it definitely a Canadian fan tonight and always like to see Ottawa lose. Can't root for the Canes though because regardless being close if we let Florida make up the ground then we probably will not be overtaking the teams we need to anyway.

Archived