Tonight's Games

BuffalOhio

Looks like Leafs are without Sundin again tomorrow.. Down Sundin, Antropov and Colaiacovo. That's a lot of firepower out of their lineup..

Looks like it is 4-1 now in Boston... Feels kinda dirty rooting for Montreal...

Looks like Leafs are without Sundin again tomorrow.. Down Sundin, Antropov and Colaiacovo. That's a lot of firepower out of their lineup..

Looks like it is 4-1 now in Boston... Feels kinda dirty routing for Montreal...

Yeah if it's them french canadian ballet woman maybe dirty but against the Bruins who owned us in the playoffs for so many years sorry I take the Canadians and their storied history everytime.

4-2 now... Great action in this game..

Thomas knocks a guy in the side of the head with his stick in a BLATANT penalty and no call..

It was a fast moving game not many penalty's lots of skating, great tape to tape passing. Montreal wins 4-2

Thank you Canadians

Nice win for Montreal, besides the horrible non call on Boston's 2nd goal.

2 behind Boston with 8 to go, and two more games with them if I'm not mistaken.

We just need to keep on this upward streak. If we do, we're in baby. A loss to the lowly Leafs though, and it's big time trouble.

Must win on Friday night! Must win.

Boy that PP looked as bad as Bflo's, Is it me or does that announcer sound like Roby ?

Definitely ugly looking PP...

Did you see the Spezza to Heatley to Spezza goal that put them ahead? One of the smoothest goals I've seen..

Definitely ugly looking PP...

Did you see the Spezza to Heatley to Spezza goal that put them ahead? One of the smoothest goals I've seen..

yeah but after that they went stone cold... One other thing I thought I noticed was that line getting away with allot of clutching and grabing in their defensive zone... either that or I'm just Ottawanoia....gad one of my 3 hated teams

Well with the B's losing the Sabres officially control their own destiny ... forget Philly, Boston is the team to catch ... both teams have 2 against the Leafs and Sens ... Bruins have Habs and Devils, Sabres have Habs twice, so that's pretty much a wash. And of course they play each other twice ... That's about as close to identical schedules as you can get. The standings say the Sabres are chasing but it's pretty much even ground. Whoever plays better from here on out is in. No excuses, get it done, boys.

Well with the B's losing the Sabres officially control their own destiny ... forget Philly, Boston is the team to catch ... both teams have 2 against the Leafs and Sens ... Bruins have Habs and Devils, Sabres have Habs twice, so that's pretty much a wash. And of course they play each other twice ... That's about as close to identical schedules as you can get. The standings say the Sabres are chasing but it's pretty much even ground. Whoever plays better from here on out is in. No excuses, get it done, boys.

Almost. There still is that unsettled issue of the Capitals... Flyers and Capitals could very likely take 7 and 8 if they play well. You have got to like Washington's schedule of @ATL, @CAR, @TB, @FLA, CAR, TB and FLA better than what the Bruins and Sabres have.

Florida got one point last night keeping hope alive as well. They have TB, @TB, ATL, WAS, @ATL, @CAR, @WAS still. Their chances are slimmer, but they have been playing as well as anyone lately.

Almost. There still is that unsettled issue of the Capitals... Flyers and Capitals could very likely take 7 and 8 if they play well. You have got to like Washington's schedule of @ATL, @CAR, @TB, @FLA, CAR, TB and FLA better than what the Bruins and Sabres have.

Florida got one point last night keeping hope alive as well. They have TB, @TB, ATL, WAS, @ATL, @CAR, @WAS still. Their chances are slimmer, but they have been playing as well as anyone lately.

Well I'm not suggesting it will happen, but the Sabres DO control their own destiny in that if they win out, they are in ... the teams behind them can't catch them and they will pass Boston because they will have beaten them twice. If the Sabres go 6-2 and get lapped by the Caps, well, congrats to them and that's the way that one went.

Well I'm not suggesting it will happen, but the Sabres DO control their own destiny in that if they win out, they are in ... the teams behind them can't catch them and they will pass Boston because they will have beaten them twice. If the Sabres go 6-2 and get lapped by the Caps, well, congrats to them and that's the way that one went.

True dat.. Our new battle cry, 8 and 0 in '08

Archived