GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

good/bad news

i dont know which this is

miller got the nod

i mean i trust miller but i wanna see conklin play at least once!

good/bad news

i dont know which this is

miller got the nod

i mean i trust miller but i wanna see conklin play at least once!

this is now going to be shut down hockey beacause all the frickin shots are being blocked!

Come on guys. Sending shots at his chest with no one in front of the net ain't gonna get it done...

Can't buy a goal in this one..

i just dont wanna get shut out!

*knock on wood*

As I remember it, the Bears 4-6 defense was considered unbeatable until someone figured it out. Why is it, then, that no one in hockey has figured out how to beat the Neutral Zone trap. I honestly can't believe that there isn't a solution out there, but since the 1995 Devils I haven't seen one.

Maybe this is what the game has become. It wouldn't matter if the Sabres or Ducks or Sharks or anyone rolled 6 lines, the trap is how the game is won. Coaches are not paid to maintain the integrity of the game. They are paid to win games. Hockey may be in serious trouble. (That may be the beer speaking). :beer:

Zubrus looks so weak out there..

That's what I was thinking. What's with this guy?

In other news... MY KINGDOM FOR A BOUNCE!

[it ain't much of a kingdom. More like a messy apartment I'd like someone to come and clean from time to time.]

If Buff can't figure out how to beat one of these trap teams, then don't plan on seeing a cup run this year. They are pitiful right now. And who the hell is this Hardon guy Minny has playing goal. I've never heard of him.

Ray says Minny's speed is the problem? Where the hell is Buffs speed?

Archived