Corp000085

Devils at flyers--7:00pm--dtv channel 765

Capitals at Maple Leafs--7:30pm--channel 766

penguins at senators--7:30--channel 768

avalanche at bruins--7:00--channel 608

panthers at thrashers--7:00--channel 764

lightning at canucks--10pm--channel772

*predators at red wings--7:30--channel 767

This is an exciting night for hockey. 1) the sabres have a good chance of their magic number shrinking. 2) eastern conference playoff positions can change. 3) we can scout the avalanche against a suprisingly alive boston team. We get them tomorrow, so beat them down chara!! 4) there's actually an interesting late game. Tampa bay is somehow in the 3rd seed in the east. 5) the preds are playing for 1st overall in points. they're tied with the sabres right now. We can also see what gives with the hasek situation in detroit. He's "injured" his groin again, so the red wings must be wondering what gives with that.

all the channels listed are for directv with nhl center ice, except for the game on channel 608. that's versus.

Detroit will be interesting to watch down the stretch now that holmstrom and zetterberg are out. If hasek is sketchy, dunno who will show up, Franzen was huge in the first half of the season, I'd watch Van. or Cal. to advance in the playoffs merely on Luongo or Kiprusoff getting hot. I think Anahiem and nashville are weak on the road, vulnerable to underdogs.

the red wings seem to be crumbling before our eyes. i'm actually not too knowledgeable on the specifics of hasek's injury, so if someone follows the wings, enlighten me! I just know that he went down with a thigh/groin tweak last week.

I'm getting a big bowl of popcorn and settling in to watch Pitt vs Ottawa. To me, this will be an interesting game and playoff preview. The Sens board was saying that McGrattan was playing on the first line to counter Roberts/Laraque. Sounds like some thumping will be going on. Think they want their brusier up against Crosby's line?

Colby Armstrong puts the Penns ahead of the Sens 1-0...

Fisher on PP ties it up 1-1

Less than a minute later Shubert adds another Sens 2-1

Ugh Shorthanded shot from the blue line beats Fleury Sens 3-1

End of 1.. Sens dominated..

i got the philly/nj game on fsn ny and its 1-1 midway throught he second.

marty is looking good again, and broduer got beat on a breakaway by sanderson (sounds familiar) its actually not that bad of a game and i cant believe i am rooting for philly with the marty/nj loss angle going for them.

EDIT: End of the second, marty lookin shaky, but philly has saved him to tie it 3-3. didnt expect this kind of game...

NHL.com showing Philly up 4-3 at the end of the second.

yeah i was just gonna post that

philly is lighting up broduer on some really crazy bounces, one off the chest of a nj defender, double deflection by philly etc. philly seems to be playing well and getting lucky

4-3 philly

not to mention that chris neil was injured on a dirty check. he was cross checked into the boards after he got rid of the puck... appeared to jam his arm or shoulder against the boards. You hate to see a guy get injured, but man, that's irony. he gets injured and the play wasn't called a penalty. wonder what bruce garroch will write about tomorrow?

More proof that God is a Sabres fan?

there was proof that god was a sabres fan? i always thought that god would be a canadian, speaking that he seems to not give buffalo any luck and watch as the fans suffer through let downs and unfortunate events where everyone cheats us. do i sound bitter yet?

maybe he will turn a blind eye this year and let us play healthy - o wait, nevermind

Archived