GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

Buffalo PP

Campbell from the blue line and stafford tipped

Buffalo: :ph34r: :ph34r: Toronto: :death:

I thought that the protocol for a team that hasn't scored a goal yet would not to be any smileys. I would have put it this way:

Buffalo :ph34r: :ph34r: Toronto: Golf swing

I thought that the protocol for a team that hasn't scored a goal yet would not to be any smileys. I would have put it this way:

Buffalo :ph34r: :ph34r: Toronto: Golf swing

Yeah, or maybe :nana:

And Aubin should have been called for throwing his stick.

That was a huge goal the way this game is being played.

Buffalo miissed some golden chances in that period. Seems their speed is starting to show against a slower Leafs team..

Well, the sabres played the better perioid there, but the leafs put on some tremendous pressure to end the period. its lindy's job to settle the guys down. Kill the remainder of briere's penalty, and that'll be a great start to the 3rd.

Yeah, or maybe :nana:

And Aubin should have been called for throwing his stick.

I like "Golf Swing" better, but that's me.

BTW, where's Auto? He's a Leafs fan, but he didn't come in here trolling. I don't have a problem with fans of other teams coming on here, as long as they don't troll.

To each his own. I don't like 'em.

Ditto. Reminds me of a pig with a nose ring as well.

Oh, great! Zubaz got a holding penalty. Well, time for the PK to go back to work.

Man, I miss the good old days with the Rammer.

Ditto. Reminds me of a pig with a nose ring as well.

not to make this into a babe thread, but there's 2 types of chicks who have nose rings:

1) Freaky hot girls... ones you couldn't actually date, but ones you'd love to have for the weekend.

2) Freakishly ugly freaks... The ones you see on the local news as eyewitnesses to fires, accidents, murders, or neighborhood block party fundraisers.

Archived