GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

not to make this into a babe thread, but there's 2 types of chicks who have nose rings:

1) Freaky hot girls... ones you couldn't actually date, but ones you'd love to have for the weekend.

2) Freakishly ugly freaks... The ones you see on the local news as eyewitnesses to fires, accidents, murders, or neighborhood block party fundraisers.

Ouch! That's hitting below the belt on both accounts.

Now, back to the game...

Still, Sabres: :ph34r: :ph34r: Loafs: Fanning on golf swings.

Game, set and match

Briere to Paestch

Buffalo: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Toronto:

can you believe where the goals are coming from these days. Not paetsch gets off the snide

Miller loses his shutoff.. Damn... 3:10 to go..

Buffalo: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: Toronto: :death:

Love it. Making Toronto, Montreal and Ottawa our b1tches in the last ten days and hanging 28 goals on them in five games with half our forwards out... it doesn't get much better than this.

I hope they enjoyed this on Hockey Night in Canada!

Ryan Miller stood on his head and made a ton of great saves. These boys can win any style of hockey, shootout or defensive close knit game. It doesn't matter, the Sabres still win. Great game tonight, and Ryan Miller looked really really good.

Lindy said it best last year in The Hockey News online edition, and I'm sure he'd say it again now. "These dogs just don't quit hunting."

Speaking of Drury: during his interview with Sylvester between periods did he say anything worth noting??

I missed it caz i was at work.. anyone have an over view of what was said, or atleast ne thing about Drury's thoughts about his future in Buffalo?? anything would be cool.

Archived