Zubrus' first game as a Sabre

Niaure

So today Zubie will make his debut as a Sabre. I made this to talk about pregame and first impressions after the game. Also there is one thing,that you maybe don't know and I hope it will continue: He scored in every debut game with all teams(PHI,MTL,WAS). Even in his debut game in NHL with Flyers (he was 18 !!!) :worthy:

Sorry for my English if it wrong

You know RJs call when DZ scores will be ZzzzUUuuuuuuuuuuuuubruss!!!!

I hope he has a bit more originality than that.

How bout...

In front... Zubrus shoots, he scooooooooooooores... THE TABLE IS SET! DIIIIIIIIIIIINus ZUUUUUUUUUBRUSSSSSS! And it's 4 to nothing Buffffaloooooo!

your his mom aren't you?

I have a good feeling about 'the Zube' (by the way, i vote this for official nickname) I think he'll fit in nicely..

Please cease and desist from using the term "The Zude" when referring to Zubrus.

Thank you,

The Law Offices of Ray and Finkle

So today Zubie will make his debut as a Sabre. I made this to talk about pregame and first impressions after the game. Also there is one thing,that you maybe don't know and I hope it will continue: He scored in every debut game with all teams(PHI,MTL,WAS). Even in his debut game in NHL with Flyers (he was 18 !!!) :worthy:

Wow, you are from Lithuania? Your English isn't too bad at all.

Thanks for all the info that you can give. Please don't ever apologize for anything relating to your english (I think most of England feels that we - Americans- have pretty much fouled it up to the point of no return anyway!)

Please keep the flow of facts from over there coming, and if you are getting a Zubrus Sabre jersey, order now, God knows how long it will take them to get it to you!

I did not know that. So he's kind of like Rhett Warrener that way. (Except with Warrener, it's Stanley Cup Finals in debuts.)

Let's hope he keeps that streak alive.

Welcome to the board.

Archived