GAME DISCUSSION THREAD

Corp000085

They can pick it up IF they give up another goal. Need to stay healthy.

BTW, anyone watching on Versus? That NHL on NBC commercial with the Sedin twins was funny...at first, then disturbing.

Dang, almost let that one in!

The way to stay healthy is to not let up. When you "try" not to get injured is when they occur.

Do the Sabres have to make every game a 1 goal game? I understand the injuries, but come on!!

Sabres have been outplayed since the middle of the 2nd period. They have to get that fire back!

at this rate we'll have the best powerplay in the league (kidding) holy #%^$#! - i cant remember the last time we scored 3 goals on the PP!

by the way drury has just as many powerplay goals as the amazing sheldon souray (16). just saying that souray isnt unmatchable in terms of PP production

5-3 is niiiicceee

at this rate we'll have the best powerplay in the league (kidding) holy #%^$#! - i cant remember the last time we scored 3 goals on the PP!

by the way drury has just as many powerplay goals as the amazing sheldon souray (16). just saying that souray isnt unmatchable in terms of PP production

5-3 is niiiicceee

Didn't we have 3 PP goals against Boston the other night? I may be wrong, but I know we at least had 2.

Also, Souray is a defenseman with 16 goals. Not as easy scoring from 25-30 feet away from the net.

Didn't we have 3 PP goals against Boston the other night? I may be wrong, but I know we at least had 2.

Also, Souray is a defenseman with 16 goals. Not as easy scoring from 25-30 feet away from the net.

yeah that was kind of my point... guess i didnt point out my sarcasm :doh:

way to follow me anyways

but but but, kalinin scores so well in the crease! he's a defenseman... what gives?

Archived