Congratulations to Thurman Thomas

Corp000085

Thurman sucks. He lost his helmet, loser. <_<

And after all the smack he talked about the Miami Dolphins, he became one.. We'll forgive that one petulant year and remember him for the great things he did for the Bills. We won't forget his traitorous act though.

Elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame today, becoming the 2nd RB in Bills history to make the Hall. Congrats, and i'll see all of you Sabrespace/TBD guys and gals in Canton!

Canton is only about an hour from my place, so I am looking forward to that. The baby would only be about 3 months old, so I might have to call on the grandmother to stay with the wife while me & my brothers head down to Canton... :thumbsup:

And after all the smack he talked about the Miami Dolphins, he became one.. We'll forgive that one petulant year and remember him for the great things he did for the Bills. We won't forget his traitorous act though.

As far as I am concerned, he retired a Bill, and that one year of misguided rebellion never happened. To talk of him wearing a teal and orange uniform is blasphemy.

Don't forget, the Bills didn't inform him they were going to cut him. I believe he is on record saying that if they had told him about being cut, he'd've just retired.

Congrats to the most dangerous (on the field, not the ex wife's house) running back to play on the Bills.

Don't forget, the Bills didn't inform him they were going to cut him. I believe he is on record saying that if they had told him about being cut, he'd've just retired.

Congrats to the most dangerous (on the field, not the ex wife's house) running back to play on the Bills.

I sincerely hope this bills HOF running back keeps his blonde wife alive!

She had an outstanding bills purse today too...

As much as I love Thurman, I heard from more than one source that him, Kelly and others who were overconfident because Rypien was starting etc, PARTIED the night before the Redskins Super Bowl. That's why he couldn't find his helmet. For that I feel betrayed and think the whole gang of those should get shut out of the HOF. In any case an investigation should have been made about this. :angry:

Archived