The "more balanced" schedule proposals

Eleven

The proponents think I'd rather see fewer games against even the weaklings of the East (Flyers, Bruins) and more like tonight's sleeper against Chicago?

No.

Give me eight per year against the Habs, Bruins, Leaves, and Sens instead.

that was 2 free points we just picked up... i'll take more chicago games

Fine. Just don't let me stay awake for them anymore.

EDIT: Wait, it was all worth it; I got to see a free William Mattar seminar--in a classroom and everything--where I learned that there ARE time limits on bringing a lawsuit after a car accident. Good thing I stayed awake for the whole game.

Fine. Just don't let me stay awake for them anymore.

EDIT: Wait, it was all worth it; I got to see a free William Mattar seminar--in a classroom and everything--where I learned that there ARE time limits on bringing a lawsuit after a car accident. Good thing I stayed awake for the whole game.

Hurt in a car? :lol: :lol:

The proponents think I'd rather see fewer games against even the weaklings of the East (Flyers, Bruins) and more like tonight's sleeper against Chicago?

No.

Give me eight per year against the Habs, Bruins, Leaves, and Sens instead.

I can't disagree more. Even though I love watching the Sabres face off against teams like the Leafs, Flyers and Canes, I get real tired of seeing the same teams over and over again...I don't know how many more games I can take against the Bruins and Sens, for example...I'd rather see some different teams more often.

I don't know how many more games I can take against the Bruins

This month may be really brutal for you then. We have a stretch where 4 of 8 games will be against Boston. Personally, I'd love to see a few divisional games knocked out in favor of more versus the West.

Cut the divisional games down to 6 and we have freed up 8 more games for west opponents. However, as we play 10 of the 15 teams from the West already, that would leave 3 games to make up somewhere. Do we pick 3 random teams from the Western coference or 3 more against Eastern teams somewhere and make it lopsided?

Cut the divisional games down to 6 and we have freed up 8 more games for west opponents. However, as we play 10 of the 15 teams from the West already, that would leave 3 games to make up somewhere. Do we pick 3 random teams from the Western coference or 3 more against Eastern teams somewhere and make it lopsided?

Just make the 3 extra games against Toronto :D :D :D :beer:

Hurt in a car? :lol: :lol:

"Giant gaping chin scar? Call William Mattar!"

Dude looks like he took an icepick to the chin. :D :D :D

Sorry, but for every matchup against the Ducks, there's another against the Coyotes. A regular season game is just that - a regular season game. I hate the late games, too, btw. If the Ducks and Sabres make it through the earlier rounds, they'll play each other. If they don't, well, who really cares how they did head to head in December (or other mid-season month) anyway?

Archived