Definitive list of Sabres nicknames thread

HurlyBurly51

Wegman's subs? :thumbdown:

Wegman's subs? :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I would kill for a Wegman's around here...the only real grocery chain we have is Giant Eagle, and they suck, IMO...among other reasons, I can't stand having a grocery store that doesn't have a decent in-store cafe/sub shop in most of them (by my place, anyway)

When I was in Florida we had Publix, and their subs were OK, but I had to listen to the Florida idiots go on and on and on about how they were the best subs ever, nothing close, blah blah blah...

from the past.........

ALMO!!!!

I wish he was still playing with us. I was watching the Sabres/Bruins series from 93/94 when May Day finished off Boston. Man, Mogilny was flying all over the place. Such a joy to relive.

Did anyone see Campbell last night with that shiner on the side of his eye? He looked like Rocky Horror Picture show material because it looked like long lashes and mascara. CBC interviewed him between periods.

Put yourself in their position...hot girls are throwing themselves at you all the time..at some point it becomes harder and harder to keep walking away---being a DJ in clubs for 6 years, I couldn't believe the girls that would come up to "keep me company" while I was in the booth, and many times offer to "keep me company" at home---the same girls that wouldn't look at me twice if I was walking down the street or if I was just a guy on the dancefloor at the club....I can only imagine that being a professional athlete, it must be like that X 1,000...Luckily I wasn't married at the time, but I could never go back to working in the clubs again being a married man as I am now---there is just waaaay too much temptation, and its just asking for trouble...

I think you are just jealous you don't have unthinkably hot girls coming up to you 2 or 3 times a day trying to get in your pants...I'd love to see YOU would do in the same situation...I'm not saying I condone it, but the fact is this type of thing happens everyday on a daily basis, and most of us know a guy who is involved in this sort of behavior, or at least know of a guy like this. We act like athletes are supposed to be these perfect citizens, and when they aren't everyone acts shocked and says how horrible they are---all the while our best friend Mike does basically the same thing and we sit there and laugh with him about it at the water cooler every day...

Bimbos are like Big Macs....one every now and then is tasty and easy on the wallet.....one every day and you end up with special sauce leaking out your shorts and dead by 40.

I am one for live and let live....the conclusion was nobody got charged because she couldn't ID who was doing what to her. I guess that's the only time we'll see Tallinder get a 3rd man in penalty :doh:

Bimbos are like Big Macs....one every now and then is tasty and easy on the wallet.....one every day and you end up with special sauce leaking out your shorts and dead by 40.

:sick:

Wegmans subs = Yum. Once in a great while, the person that's makinig it will skimp on the meat and cheese, but most of time they are delish.

I'm not really into jamming as much meat into my pie hole as I can. I prefer a tasty hoagy with more flavor and less meat. Peligrino's is good in Rochacha, but I'll take Subway over Wegman's.

dude i know the kid your talking about !!!!!!!!!!

Hahahaha...

Do you mean that you know of the kid I'm talking about, or you actually know the kid? If you know him personally, do people ever tell him that he looks like Soupy? Just curious.

Not sure if it's still around, but a few years back I remember a Sabres fansite had a page of "separated at birth" pictures pairing up some of the Sabres and celebrities. The most interesting one was Brian Campbell and Molly Ringwald. :)

I haven't seen a picture in years, but I always remember Randy Wood and Craig Simpson as being identical twin brothers.

Hahahaha...

Do you mean that you know of the kid I'm talking about, or you actually know the kid? If you know him personally, do people ever tell him that he looks like Soupy? Just curious.

i used to work in that area and got lunch at wegs everyday. i dont know him personally but i def know WHo yer talking about

Archived