I need a slug intervention..I'm feeling weak!!

LabattBlue

I have been going crazy trying to find a hooded sweatshirt with the old logo(decent design), but have had no luck so far. :(

The slug is EVERYWHERE and in a weak moment last week, I almost caved in and bought a sweatshirt with a slug on it. Please help me, my fellow slug haters, and give me the strength to continue to resist.

Thank you for your support! :) :)

I have been going crazy trying to find a hooded sweatshirt with the old logo(decent design), but have had no luck so far. :(

The slug is EVERYWHERE and in a weak moment last week, I almost caved in and bought a sweatshirt with a slug on it. Please help me, my fellow slug haters, and give me the strength to continue to resist.

Thank you for your support! :) :)

What the hell is wrong with you? No self-respecting human being would be caught dead in that friggin' abortion if they had a choice.

Stay strong. It's a matter of time before old school takes over.

What the hell is wrong with you? No self-respecting human being would be caught dead in that friggin' abortion if they had a choice.

Thanks for the slap upside the head. This is exactly what I needed!

I had a choice and i wear my new shirt with pride

The numbers are dwindling daily for you anti-slug protestors, time to embrace the now and the logo that represents the most successful Sabres team ever

I had a choice and i wear my new shirt with pride

The numbers are dwindling daily for you anti-slug protestors, time to embrace the now and the logo that represents the most successful Sabres team ever

Really? What have they won? :)

Really? What have they won? :)

Give them five or six more months. And then you can join the Slug Bandwagon.

By the way, the slug isn't going anywhere. Buy the retro jersey while you still can, because its future (after this season) looks bleak.

The numbers are dwindling daily for you anti-slug protestors.

Which only proves that too many people on this earth are followers. Big surprise there.

time to embrace the now and the logo that represents the most successful Sabres team ever

Sorry. They could hoist Lord Stanley and I'd still never wear that fuggin' ass flagellate.

I was at Pearl Street watching the Hurricanes game and a woman there had a sweet vintage home white jersey. Said she just got it at the Sabres Store. I'm going there later in the week to see if they still have some.

I stopped at the tent at Hertel and Elmwood but those guys are slug pushers. l've also seen some cool hoodies in gold with original logo on the chest. They look good but I don't know where to find them. I find comfort, however, in the knowledge that they exist. I'll be patient.

Give them five or six more months. And then you can join the Slug Bandwagon.

By the way, the slug isn't going anywhere. Buy the retro jersey while you still can, because its future (after this season) looks bleak.

The slug jersey is outselling the retro jersey 10,000 to 0 because you can't even buy the retro. Quinn may not know much about hockey fashion, but he is not a stupid man. He knows if the slug is going to be successful, he cannot release any merchandise with the retro logo...yet. It will come out eventually though, and when it does it will outsell the new crap 3 to 1 guaranteed.

Which only proves that too many people on this earth are followers. Big surprise there.

Sorry. They could hoist Lord Stanley and I'd still never wear that fuggin' ass flagellate.

Yeah, when it comes to professional sports, most people on this earth are followers, unless they are team owners, GMs, coaches, or players. Great observation.

And where the hell are you guys wearing your hockey jerseys? On dates? To the company Xmas party? On meetings with clients? It's a hockey jersey for chrissakes. 95% of them are butt ugly, that's why people usually keep them on hangers between games.

The slug jersey is outselling the retro jersey 10,000 to 0 because you can't even buy the retro. Quinn may not know much about hockey fashion, but he is not a stupid man. He knows if the slug is going to be successful, he cannot release any merchandise with the retro logo...yet. It will come out eventually though, and when it does it will outsell the new crap 3 to 1 guaranteed.

IF the slug jersey is going to be successful? IF? Merchandise sales are up 1100 percent. There's no question that the slug logo, from a merchandise sales perspective is successful. It's wildly successful.

And I wouldn't make that guarantee. I visited the Sabres store last week, and, aside from game jerseys, there was plenty of original logo merchandise being sold. Hats, t-shirts, sweatshirts, pucks, etc. There were even original white jerseys on the racks. There's ample opportunity for fans to buy the orginal stuff, and yet the slug still sells.

The orginal jersey is done after this season. The NHL will have no 3rd jerseys next year. And after that, who knows.

Archived