This picture of Koivu after the OT goal pisses me off...

LabattBlue

to me it always does anytime a team can do that b/c they have a pronounced amount of fans in our home building, so i'm with you there; but it is nothing quite like that smug look on the face of the lone American in Ottawa (can't remember his name now) during the series last year

to me it always does anytime a team can do that b/c they have a pronounced amount of fans in our home building, so i'm with you there; but it is nothing quite like that smug look on the face of the lone American in Ottawa (can't remember his name now) during the series last year

Smolinski.

I guess the bigger question is why the Sabres sell blocks of seats to out of towners. I noticed the same thing against the Leafs and one of my visits to the arena, against the Pens, a few years ago. There can't be that many season tickets holders all in a row who sell off their tickets.

I guess the bigger question is why the Sabres sell blocks of seats to out of towners. I noticed the same thing against the Leafs and one of my visits to the arena, against the Pens, a few years ago. There can't be that many season tickets holders all in a row who sell off their tickets.

is it better to corrall them into one place or have them be disbursed? I dunno.

He wasn't making a face at the fans, he was going over to Souray (that bastard!) to hug him after the game winner.

What's the big deal?

It looks to me like DC Sabres was paying closer attention to what was going on than some of the other posters. :doh:

He wasn't making a face at the fans, he was going over to Souray (that bastard!) to hug him after the game winner.

What's the big deal?

I didn't realize Souray is out of camera range. It looks like Koivu is looking towards the crowd. As far as "what's the big deal"? Like I said in my original post, I don't know what it is, the picture just pissed me off.

I used to have that picture on my computer. Smug bastard! Hope he likes playing for the crappy Blackhawks!

Archived