Baby Arm Man!

deluca67

Do you have a screen cap? I'd like to see this.

No. If anyone has please warn me before you post it. He had a two tone short sleave shirt right behind the Flyer coach.

When I was 8 or 9 the Liberty Shoe store on Grant Street in Buffalo had a lady who had 'Baby Arm'. I still have nightmares :(

What the heck is a baby arm? lol

Flyer fans tend to be very demonstrative. Did you see the older lady in the background right after Pominville scored? Priceless expression.

Not nearly as priceless as the two guys in the crowd in that photo of Hasek that appeared in SI though!!!

You like #1? :o

Kind of explains the "like to come from behind" thing in the other thread. :ph34r:

Perhaps I should have specified that I prefer that definition, not what's in the definition.

I would stand by my other statement, it's not like I said "getting it from behind". :chris:

I was trying to enjoy the game tonight. But that guy behind the Flyer bench with the baby arm kept freaking me out. :(

I checked the TiVo after I read your comment. My wife saw it, and the first thing she asked was "How does he wipe his @ss?" I have to admit my answer of some kind of arm attached to the wall, holding a tuft of toilet paper for him to rub himself on probably wasn't correct.

Watching him clap was a little creepy, and I feel very sorry for that guy.

I checked the TiVo after I read your comment. My wife saw it, and the first thing she asked was "How does he wipe his @ss?" I have to admit my answer of some kind of arm attached to the wall, holding a tuft of toilet paper for him to rub himself on probably wasn't correct.

I wonder if he was born with it or if Hitchcock ate it? :lol:

I work for a Home Medical equiptment company. Heres what you need.

http://www.advancedtoilets.com/lang_english/faq.html

Not to change the main subject, but does this kid have a large lawsuit in his future against his parents, and doctors. Just think of the things he could have done with that 3rd arm.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13158089/

Running back: Able to hold onto the ball with 2 arms and stiff arm with the other.

Goalie: 2 glove hands

Olympic Swimmer

Baseball Pitcher: could play full game, switching between arms so one doesnt get tired.

Any others??

Not to change the main subject, but does this kid have a large lawsuit in his future against his parents, and doctors. Just think of the things he could have done with that 3rd arm.

Running back: Able to hold onto the ball with 2 arms and stiff arm with the other.

Olympic Swimmer

Baseball Pitcher: could play full game, switching between arms so one doesnt get tired.

Any others??

Would it be two right hands or would one be a middle hand?

Olympic Swimmer

Any others??

The chicks would have loved him! :D

Archived