Report on recently-departed Sabres

Eleven

Forgot Janik - He seems to be getting top 4 D minutes with Tampa and says their style is more aggresive than Buffalo's.

Janik sucks. The only reason he's playing here in Tampa is because for some reason, the Lightning don't value defensemen enough to keep them from going free agent. They've lost just about all their defense from when they won the Cup.

Janik sucks. The only reason he's playing here in Tampa is because for some reason, the Lightning don't value defensemen enough to keep them from going free agent. They've lost just about all their defense from when they won the Cup.

The Tampa blueline does look pretty bad. Tampa paid a lot of money for the

folks up front - but who is going to serve them the puck?

They are in for a long season if Janik is a top 4. He would be a 6th or 7th dman for most teams.

so theres only two girls here?

We're not sure.

We haven't determined what DeLuca is. I swear G-n-R wrote this song about him/her:

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her

Six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

So, that leads me to believe DeLuca is female.... :nana:

Also, Corp000085 was seen drinking a Zima before the Sabres/Canes playoff game last year, so his/her status is up in the air. ;)

The Tampa blueline does look pretty bad. Tampa paid a lot of money for the

folks up front - but who is going to serve them the puck?

They are in for a long season if Janik is a top 4. He would be a 6th or 7th dman for most teams.

He had the chance to step up last year in the playoffs against Carolina and failed miserably. Hell, if playing for the Cup ain't going to get you in A game mode, I don't know what would. I don't think that Regier thought twice about ditching him.

He had the chance to step up last year in the playoffs against Carolina and failed miserably. Hell, if playing for the Cup ain't going to get you in A game mode, I don't know what would. I don't think that Regier thought twice about ditching him.

I am surprised that they didn't sign Jillson too. If Janik can be TB's 4th, probably a Jillson could compete for the 5-7,

what about that jerk that played in buffalo and left after one year for atlanta? yet he continued to make obnoxious comments about the organization and Ruff several years' later? although i do think he played here during those couple of tough years, his comments were not necessary, but everyone felt compelled to replay them because they were calling for Lindy's head...

Archived